Chapter 28: You Were From Two Different Worlds

Chapter 28:You Were From Two Different Worlds or To Have The Scripted Lover

I know this chapter will be a bit confusing(Its suppose to be) but don't worry, things will be cleared up throughout the rest of the story don't worry. OMG You guys exceeded the expectations with the comments on last chapter THANK YOU!!! Let's get over 400comments! PLEASE! COMMENT AND VOTE!

"Let's have some new cliches."-Samuel Goldwyn

"Falling in love, romance, matters of the heart - when you fall in love, on some biochemical level you know there is a chance it won't work out. It's ingrained in us that if you take such an enormous risk on someone with your heart that it might not pay off. I gamble all my chips and I might actually lose everything."-Rachael Taylor

December’s Pov.

I kicked and scratched and screamed, flailing my arms every way I could, biting if I could but it was no use. They had turned off the lights of the building causing various screams to go off on the ice skating floor and in the seating part where my friends were probably sitting worried.

“Shut the fuck up,” The guy holding me hissed rolling his eyes. I tried biting his hand but the thick gloves he wore were hard to penetrate with my incisors. He tied my hands together with much struggle on both our behaves.

I screamed again but he had his hand in my mouth so it came out muffled. All my tries were for naught.

They managed to get me outside, I could see the lights cut back on and smell the Californian air. I was literally thrown into the back of a van. A girl with light blonde hair duct taped my mouth and rolled me to where I was sitting up and glaring at her face. She had bright red lipstick on and her hair tied into a neat bun with a bored look on her face.

“That was easy,” she said rolling her eyes as if I was a waste of time. “Why are we doing this again?”

“My brother’s in love with this girl and she’s our ticket to getting him.” Ryan replied in the driver’s seat. The guy who threw me was in the passenger’s seat fiddling with the radio.

“I don’t see the hype,” She rolled her eyes again and I glared at her.

“You’re just salty that Hunter never wanted you Isabella.” The guy who threw me laughed finally leaning back into his chair. He had dark hair that brushed his ears a bit. He looked clean but he had that tough look.

“Shut it,” She hissed. “I could’ve got him if he didn’t get on that ‘I wanna be a good boy so I’m too good for this group’ shit.”

I rolled my eyes because like Tristan said, Hunter truly liked me rather I wanted to believe it or not.

I was scared—that was an understatement. I was petrified, horrified, spooked, and terror-stricken really. I didn’t understand their purpose and I don’t think I ever will even if they explained it to me.

She saw me roll my eyes and she sneered, “What bitch? You think I’m better than I am and for him because you have the life he wants? But guess what, Hunter never sticks around a girl after he gets what he wants from her.”

For some odd reason—don’t ask me why. But I knew that was a lie. Something in the months I’ve been with Hunter, something told me to have faith in who he was. He’s never given me any reason not to trust him. He’s given me every reason to trust him even though he was the one to put me in this situation.

Trust. It was such a simple word but is the hardest thing to do wholeheartedly.

But I did and it was with someone most people wouldn’t trust.  I trusted Hunter with everything I had because he was my best bet, but also because he’s shown me that he could be trusted. Hunter did nothing to me but show me that everyone was wrong about him; that I was wrong about him. And I wanted him to find me and hold me; to tell me that everything was going to be alright.