The Sinister Teacher Likes Me (on hold)

I'd like to dedicate this entire story to Jordan as APR had been the story that had inspired me to write this although TSTLM is different in its own way. Without APR this would have been nothing, so thank you.

___________________________________________________

Enjoy!

The Sinister Teacher Likes Me.

Chapter one

'Don't make me tell you again!' Mum roared.

I groaned and changed positions to face the wall, hiding my face with my duvet.

'Oh right, I get it. You want me to get the bucket of cold water out, don't you?!' My mother threatened.

Why? No, Seriously, why?! It would be me getting late to school. Not my mother! So why would she always be the one getting so uptight about it all?! Mothers, honestly. Sleep was very important to me. I'd get late and probably look like a freak at school because of my lack of interest in dressing well and doing my hair and makeup but I'd make sure I've caught enough shut-eye.

'Oh, alright then. Let me go and get it.' She began.

'I'm going, I'm going!' This had become a morning routine for me. Wake up early, get a mouthfull from mum, and go to school - on time. All because of her evil threatenings. I stiffled a groan.

Checking the time every couple of minutes, I managed to actually look at my reflection in the mirror. Seeing that I had time to present myself well today, I though I'd might as well make an effort. And anyways, it was our first day back from winter vacation, maybe some effort would do no harm!

I glanced at the boring view in the mirror - I was tall, about 5'6 and slim I guess? I had never minded because to be honest, it wasn't like I was trying to impress someone with a match-stick thin body. My body was just there. My fair skin was close to being ghostly, on top of that having electric ginger coloured hair that came up to my shoulders in layers and a fringe that covered my forhead fully did not make my image any better. I was happy about one aspect of my features though, those were my large eyes. I had an unusual eye colour which was a lighter shade of violet. They would pop out of my pale complexion and usually have people staring. Not that I appreciated people staring. There was a time when I would cover my eyes with my fringe so that it wouldn't attract anyone's attention.

'You've got 10 minutes before you have to leave, Nae! Hurry up!' My mum shouted from downstairs.

I sighed and quickly unfastened my hair, then brushed it and applied some eyeliner and topped it off with some mascara for my long lashes. After that, I slipped on a plain shirt with a plaid white and pink shirt on top, and wore some tight pink jeans. After a few minutes of searching for my converse, I quickly put them on. There, I actually made an effort, I thought smiling.

I picked up my heavy school tote bag, sprinted down the stairs and threw myself onto the dining chair.

'So whats for breakfast?' I asked, checking the time on my phone. I had exactly four minutes to get out of the house.

'Eggs on toast' My mid-aged, identical however beautiful yummy mummy replied.

'But Mom!' I moaned, 'Its going to take forever for you to make that and then even more forever for me to eat it! Dont we have any cereal?'

'No...We've kind of run out.' Mother beauty replied with a guilty face on.

I grumbled something under by breath and grabbed a cereal bar from the cuboard. They just don't taste the same, I thought frowning.

'Is Ryan going to drive me today?' I asked hoping the answer would be a yes.

'Yeah, you're lucky your brother never left you today.'