[Blue Exorcist] City of Angels [Rin x Reader]

[Blue Exorcist]

City of Angels

[Rin x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Don't make fun of my attempts to make a songfic. I usually never do these anymore, but I really was just, this song is perfect.

btw, im on hiatus! i'm so sorry, but I really can't write right now. its another extreme writers block!

WARNING:: SONGFIC, FEELS, RANDOMNESS, HINTS OF ECCHI, SWEARING, JUMPING AROUND IN TIME

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        There was truth.

                "Goddamnit, I fucking hate you!"

        There was consequence against you, a weak defense -

                "[Name]! Shut up! You're to go to the detention hall!"

                "Oh? So I'm the one at fault? You're the one that invaded me!"

        Then there's me, I'm seventeen looking for a fight.

                The argument went back and forth between teacher and student, as Rin looked on, fists curling into balls, itching to throw them at the teacher. To protect you.

        All my life I was never there, just a ghost running scared.

                He couldn't though. He had to remain invisble. Nothing more than a wallflower. He was someone running. He wasn't someone who could fight.

        Here our dreams aren't made–

                "Holy crap, I thought he'd never stop," you muttered to yourself as you stomped out the door.

                A moment later, something - or rather someone - caught your eye. Walking up to him, which went unnoticed by him entirely as his nose was halfway through a book, you could recognize that it was the kid that had wanted to start yelling at the teach with you, but hadn't. You could tell that he had been conflicted himself, but was scared of something.

                Maybe he needs some help.

        They're won.

                Ignore me, ignore me, ignore me. Please, please, please.

                His chants went unheard and the person who had walked up to him spoke.

                "Oi."

        Lost in the city of angels

                He looked up and his eyes nearly betrayed his surprise at who it was. The angelic girl who he had fallen hard for. She was strong, caring, and definitely not afriad to be blunt to everyone. Not that it gained her anything, but she did it. He was the complete opposite of him, since he had came here. He was too scared.