Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Hermes' POV

It was gorgeous. My heart stopped when we walked into this breathtaking home. There were many rooms but Than led us to a large room with a huge bed right in the middle. It was covered with plush pillows that spilled over the side of the bed and onto the floor. The huge smile that formed on my face was mirrored on Hypnos’ face as we both thought about what we could do on that bed. Than sensing our naughty thoughts stopped in his tracks stopping us with him.

“Stop that…” he hissed.

“Stop what?” I replied feigning innocence.

“You two are thinking all of these naughty things but what you two don’t understand is that not only can I sense your arousal but I can also see what the two of you are thinking. I have to say...” he turned his attention to Hypnos before he continued speaking.

“I’m shocked at what you want me to do…” he spoke stepping closer to him and speaking to him with a gravelly voice.

“Wh-what are you talking ab-about?” Hypnos stuttered avoiding Than’s eyes.

“I’m talking about the shackles and the paddle. If I had known that you wanted all this from the beginning I would have been taking care of you.”

“Paddles? Shackles?” I whispered causing Than to turn his attention back to me.

“Hermes you’re in just about the same boat except that your thoughts are all over the place with the things you want to try…” his voice was deep and hoarse as he spoke.

My cheeks burned red when I realized that he in fact could truly see my thoughts. I was thinking about any and everything that we could possibly try together. The three of us could really have some fun if we tried and I was up for pretty much anything. Than stepped closer to me until he was leaning forward whispering in my ear.

“If you wanted both of us at the same time all you had to do was ask.” He whispered seductively into my ear sending shivers racing through my body. Without waiting for a response from me he turned around and walked towards the bed leaving the two of us standing there with embarrassed and shocked looks on our faces.

Damn that man and his ability to drive me wild.

“Come on you guys and settle in.” He called from over at the bed. Rolling my eyes at him I walked over to where he was on the bed jumping onto it next to where he was sitting. I was so ready to go out and explore but it seemed as if Than wanted to relax just a bit.

“Than when can we go out?” I asked excitedly.

“Whenever you want. The animals on this island aren’t ferocious at all and there aren’t any poisonous plants but I would prefer to go out there with you instead of having you wander around aimlessly.” He spoke seriously.

“Okay...” I pouted as he laid back on the bed covering his face with his hand. Sensing my displeasure with having to stay inside he quickly grabbed hold of me, pulling me so that I was lying on top of him. My legs fell in between his where he immediately locked his legs around my own keeping me in place.