11 - Questioning

I had a dream about me and harry styles at this pet shop that only had rabbits and bunnies. It was dark inside kind of like Holister but without the music. He kept holding on my waist....such a nice dream. Anyways....

VOTE BETCH (100)

Mia P.O.V.

As we walked towards the police car I saw Andre and Jackson leaning against the hood talking to each other. They both had large black coats on top of them and you could see the guns pointing out from their belt. Christopher placed his arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to him.

When we approached closer Andre turned his attention towards us and smirked.

"Damn nice blood stain Mia." Andre said looking at my chest. Chris hit his side with his elbow making him groan, "Watch your mouth."

Jackson chuckled sipping on his coffee,"So everything is good?"

"Yes, we just have to question Mia of what happened exactly." Chris said looking down at me and back up.

"Question me right now?"

"Yes," Chris said looking down at me, scrunching his eyebrows, "Is there something wrong?"

"Not really, I'm just tired and hungry."

"There's some food in the office, plus if you will go to bed now you might forget some of the information in the morning."

I groaned, "Fine, I would need some coffee though and a good Chipotle burrito."

~~~

Once we got into the police station, I felt myself starting to shiver. Do they not have the heater on? There were some people sitting on the benches others on the phone trying to contact their loved once. Some teens obviously were caught during their curfew. I shook my head, I remember when I was here when I was in 10th grade.

Me and my friends decided that it would be fun to go onto this park and cops showed up. They took us to the police station and we had to call our parents. My mom wasn't mad because she knew we were out this late. She pretended that she was mad at me but when we got into the car she laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, turning my head to her.

"Oh, I just remembered when I was your age I did a whole lot worse."

I raised my eyebrow, "Like what?"

"I'll tell you when you're over 18." she winked and turned left.

Christopher held onto my waist and pulled me towards an office. It had hard wooden floors with white walls. On the left wall there were certificates and some diplomas. On the right, there were pictures of police officers, shelves filled with books, and a map of our city with a bunch of writing and dots on it.

All the way at the end of the room I saw a black desk with a large desktop. Christopher went around me and sat down behind it.

I raised my eyebrow at him, "This is your office?"

"Yup, you like it?"

I looked all over again, "Could you some light, maybe a window."

He chuckled, "We're building a new office right now. This is all I have, for now."

I nodded and sat down at one of the leather chairs. After a few moments three men came in the room. Two of them were wearing black suits and one was a police officer with gun on his belt and some papers in his right hand.

The sat down in a chair in front of me and one sat on the couch right next to me. I glanced at Chris and saw him glare at the guy next to me. Please don't tell me that he's the jealous type, I prayed inside of my  head.