Emo ghost story - Kyle (BOYXBOY)

Hi my name is kyle i was 16 when i was killed . i was killed in the swimmimg pool at my school . i was helt under by three guys . These three guys picked on me all the time i went to sit by the pool i walked out of the school and to were the pool was i opend the door to it and walked in i took a seat on one of the benches i dropped my bag beside the bench then grabed a can and my book ,  i sat there reading my book it was so peaceful it was the only time i got peace and quite that was until the swimming pool door opended and sam , mark and erik walk in (these are they guys that picked on me all the time ) i put my book away i was about to walk away .

"well,  well , well ,  look what we have here" sam laughted

which made the other two laugh . they then walked over to me i stood up and walked away but sam grabed me before i could get away (it's not that i'm a geek or anything it just because i'm different from them that's why they pick on me ) .

"so you think you could just walk away from me ?" sam smirked

i shook my head as a "no" i was really scared at this point . sam and his friends always scared me but they were much bigger than me plus everyone else was scared of them too .

"that's a good boy" sam smirked again

"so.... what are we going to do to him today ?" erik asked

"um.... why doesn't he go for a swim" sam smirked then pushing me in to the water 

I stile had my school bag on and it was heavy . i went down to the bottom of the pool so i swam back up to the edge of the pool i throw my bag on to the side of the pool . i was about to get out but sam knelt down infront of me he put his hand on my head and pushed me back down so i was under the water . i had to hold my breath i could hear a faint sound of them laughing at me . i tryed to get sam's hand off of me but i couldn't . i could feel myself needing air but i couldn't get up .

"dude i think you should let him up know" mark said kind of worried

but sam didn't listen to him he kepted me under the water . i felt myself getting weak and sleepy then my arms and legs stopped moving then i drifted to the bottom . sam and his friends were getting further and further away and they all looked scared that was the last thing i remember cause everything went blank . i wake up at the bottom of the swimming pool so i swam back to the top and spat the water out that was in my mouth. i was panting for air. i slowly pulled myself out of the water then i lay on my back trying to get my breath back then i got up to my feet . my hole body was dripping wet . i walked slowly to the changing rooms . i was stile panting like mad . when i got there i walked over to the sink i leant over it stile panting . i spat water out of my mouth again then i kind of looked up in the mirror with my hand it made a hand print but then it disappered and i stile couldn't see myself in the mirror .

"what ?" i said to myself

then i put my hand on the mirror again then moved it my hand print was there but it disappered really quickly . i kept doing it over and over again . i started to get angry and upset tears started filling my eyes . i got so angry i punched the mirror and it smashed in to pieces but there wasn't any pain in my hand i looked at my hand and there was no blood at all . i started crying even more i shook my head and ran to the school . i finally reached the school door i reached for the door handle but my hand went right throw it . i looked at my hands i was scared as hell i put my hand on the door i slowly pushed my hand forward the door and it just started going throw the door so i walked slowly throw the door until i was in the school . the halls were empty the only thing i could hear was the water dripping off of me on to the floor and the clock ticking from behind me . i looked down to see a puddle of water around me i then turned around to see small puddles of water from where i just came from .