The heartbreakers

The Heartbreakers

Since Cara's health has been deteriorating, all Stella Walter can think about is trying to cheer her sister up. Her life revolves around Cara to the point where Stella drops out of photography school and sets aside her dream so she can spend what little time she has left with her sick sister.

With Cara's birthday around the corner, Stella wants to get her the perfect gift. An autographed poster of her sister's favorite boy band should do the trick. Sounds simple enough, right? But life isn't always so easy.

Not only does Stella hate The Heartbreakers and their terrible music, but when she realizes that the cute boy she met at Starbucks is really Oliver Perry, the lead singer of the band, everything spins out of controll.

Will Stella be able to swallow her pride and get the autograph that she so desperately needs to make Cara happy?

And will Oliver be able to show Stella how to live her own life again?

Meet... The Heartbreakers.

(This story is a spin-off from My Life with the Walter Boys and the sequel. However, you do NOT have to read my other work to follow it. Also this is NOT a One Direction Fan-Fic).

This is really good. Don't worry NOT a 1D fanfic. It is really good. It's probably how I would react meeting 1D minus the friend part cause they wouldn't pay me any attention lol. Yay. This is amazing though so check it out!