BDSM Short Story

You get home and I'm in the room on the floor on my knees; legs spread apart, nothing on but panties, hands clutched behind my back, looking at the floor. You come in and begin to run the riding crop up and down my body slapping me in various places. You place the riding crop under my chin, forcing me to look up at you.

"Stand up" you command. I do not hesitate. "Legs apart." I do as im told and you agonizingly take off my panties, kissing your way down my legs. Then you connect the shackles on the either end of a spreader bar to both of my ankles. Im then blindfolded. "Hands on your head" you say. They're connected at the wrists and by a rope to the ceiling, but my feet never leave the floor.

You start to flog me and with every stroke I count and say "thank you sir, thank you sir" all of a sudden you become more sensual, you walk around to the front of me and grasping me by the hips taking in all of me.

You pull me into an embrace so close I'm almost flush against you. You kiss me hard, passionately, pulling my lips apart with your tongue.

Between that and all the places your hand are going, I struggle to keep up. My hair, arms, waist, breast, ass, sex, hips, and legs. "You're so wet, you never do disappoint, Maria."

Then you abruptly stop, leaving me confused.

As your erection is touching the small of my back you caress my naked body, and I melt into you, as you cup my breasts, I follow suite by arching my back and filling your hands. "Stay still" you remind me.

You start doing something with my hair. "When you're in here, your hair is braided. Understood?" "Yes, sir" i reply. "Open your mouth and suck" you order. I immediately do as I'm told, sucking a ball of some sort. "Enough" you snap.

I stop and with one quick motion the butt plug is inserted into my ass. I gasp. That is so hot. You tie the rope attached to the butt plug to my braid. "Thats better" you stand back, proud of your work.

I hear you put a bucket of ice on the floor and I know what you're going to do. You take a piece of ice and put it in your mouth. It feels so good going down my neck, i get so lost in it i dont realize the ice melted and youre squeezing my breasts and biting my nipples with your still cool mouth, making them harder.

You put a trail of kisses down my torso to my navel and hip bones. Putting another piece of ice in your mouth you proceed to travel down my sex. Oh my god it feels so good.

Your expert tongue moving around my clitoris; up, down, in, out, biting and pulling it. I so desperately want to come. "Come for me baby" you breathe. And i explode on you.

You're standing behind me, your hands cupping my breasts, down my sex, and tugging at the rope. I moan. "That was great baby" you say as you kiss the nape of my neck and move the butt plug inside me.

"I want to make you come again."

You untie the rope attached to the ceiling from the rope clasping my wrists together and take the shackles off, leading me somewhere. We get to the bed and you tell me to get on my arms and knees. One of my ankles is in a shackle connected to a bedpost and my second ankle is in the other.

My elbows directly under my shoulders, you tie a rope connected to the bed frame to the rope that already is on my wrists. Playing around with the butt plug, arousing me, you unbutton your jeans.

With one swift thrust you shove your impressive length inside me, consuming me. I am almost too tired to take such a pounding, but it just feels so good. You grab my hair and pull it for support. "Come on, Maria" you say through your teeth.

And in less than a minute we both orgasm at the same time. We both moan and eventually you untie me from the bed, untie my wrists, and take the blindfold off. You then cradle me in your arms and carry me to bed. In seconds I fall into a deep sleep.