Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I heard buzzing around my head. I tried swatting at the sound but it didn’t go away.

“Lily?” I heard a sweet soft voice whisper.

I knew that voice I would follow that voice to the ends of the world.

“Seth?” I mumbled

“Yeah?” he asked.

I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was Seth’s beautiful brown eyes. Next his sweet face, then I noticed we were in a white room.

“Where are we?” I asked.

Seth moved his fingers across my hand. I didn’t relised he was holding my hand until then.

“When you blacked out my mom called Carlisle and he came and took you back to the house” he explained.

I remembered the pain. It hurt so badly. I looked down at my stomach and noticed a slight curve to it. Seth noticed and kissed the side of my head.

“I’ll let your dad know you’re awake” he said before leaving. I nodded but my attention was still on my stomach. Was I out for a long time or was the baby growing really fast?

“Lily, glad to see your awake” dad said walking in and taking Seth’s seat next to my bed.

“What happened?” I asked

Carlisle sighed.

“The Fetus is growing so fast and your body can’t keep up with it” he said.

I looked at Seth his face mirroring the same worry as my own.

“What do we need to do?” I asked.

“Well by the rate it’s growing I believe this pregnancy will only last a month and by the looks of it your almost half way along. Lily, we don’t know if you’re going to make it throw the birth” he explained.

My gaze was still on Seth. He looked so scared I felt so bad for putting him through this. I felt tears pricking at my eyes.

“We’ll figure out something right?” I asked

No one answered me.

“We can see the baby on ultrasound” Seth said.

An attempt to change the subject. Carlisle nodded.

“We can even tell the gender but Seth wanted to wait until you were awake”

I smiled and placed my hand on my stomach. Did I really want to know whether this baby was a boy or a girl? I haven’t been able to give much thought to this at all.

“Maybe later?” I asked

Carlisle nodded. Our heads turned to the sound of knocking on the door. Sue poked her head in.

“Is it alright if I come in?” she asked.

Carlisle smiled and walked out of the room. Sue sat down in his spot.

“So, Do you have any plans yet?” she asked

Both me and Seth raised an eyebrow.

“What?” Seth asked.

Sue sighed.

“Where are you going to live, and School and names and stuff” she said

I looked at Seth.

“Well, we we’re hoping we could stay with you since I was kinda kicked out” I said

She nodded.

“I guess we could do that” she said

I nodded in agreement.

“Where’s Edward?” I asked.

Seth looked down that’s when I knew something was wrong.

“Tell you later” Seth said under his breath so his mom didn’t here.

I didn’t want to admit it but I really wanted to talk to Edward, he was my big brother and soon to be an uncle after all.