PART 2 Liam Payne long #imagine (Dirty)

Rock Me Part 2

As you feel his large, spongy dick inside of you, it brings you pain and you scream. Liam is a sex god, but also so sweet, so he slows down, and that makes you even more horny. As it slowly, soflty, rubs inside of you, you moan and groan until he begins banging you faster and harder. Now it actually hurtd you a lot so you scream his name "Aah! Liam! Liam! Awhh! You are gonna make me fucking cum!!" 

He smiles at you, holding your naked legs up in his arms and forcing his way into you. It hurts you alot, but you will never regret this moment, ever, in your entire life. A boyfriend with 10 inches of a penis, a sexy face and a sex god body...life is perfect to you right now. Liam starts fucking you harder but he stops he hears your painful screams. "No! No! Keep fucking me hard Liam!" you tell him. So he bangs you harder and it makes you wet as fuck. 

Soon he stops banging you, and takes out his 10 inches. Then he pushes you back on the bed, so you are laying down on your back. You just throw yourself back and try to relax, because you are heart is already beating so fast. As you begin to close your eyes, they open when you feel Liam's large hands by your pussy. He begins rubbing your clit with his thumb softly, and you move around the bed and moan because of the pleasure it gives you. He starts to finger you, slowly inserting his two fingers inside of you. You groan real loud, and Liam get horny. He fingers you really hard, and really fast, his fingers moving in and out of you rapidly. You scream his name and he continues...oh, the pleasure it brings.

Now you push Liam off of you and lay him down instead, You lay down on top of him, the two of you naked, Your breasts press against his bare chest and your bare bodies feel each other. This was the best thing that's ever happened to you. It was amazing. 

You fall asleep with Liam's arms wrapped tighly around you and your cheek on his muscular chest. 

So Liam really was 10 inches...