little big girl

naru pov

im 6 today. that right its my birtday and the annerversery of having kyu put in my.. though that isn't a bad thing hehe. me and kyu have become good friends over the time. he smakes me laugh at his teasing and jokes about how others are. the make me giggle when im down.

"HAY KIT PAY ATTENTION YOUR IN SCHOOL BAKA" i pout but mentaly nodd. i actualy am doing pritty good. jsut second to that guy sauske...i heard his parents died. its not like a feel bad for him but at least he knew his parents. i would kill for someone to tell me abot mine. but know its this big secret. sighe o well not like i knew the m anyway.

as the bell rang i got up but was almost triped by the ugh sufc aka the Sauske Uchiha fan club. gross.

"hay b**** we saw OUR sauske looking at you. stop trying to steal him. i glared and wraped my arm around sauske

"awww but he's sooooo yummy i said sarcasticly giggling at thier faces. i say that it was time to run and took the chance to. i made it about half way till i was pulled and hidded....to my suprise it was mr. popular him self.

"hehe sorry for getting you into it but i just couldn't resist making then suffer." he cracked a smile. i mentaly jumped. yes victory. you see me and sauske were actualy pritty good friends before his fokes died and after he compleatlly ecnored me.

"hay....listion..." he looked down...

"whats up sauske...something you wanna talk about" i mean ya he iggnored me but...hewas still my friend.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY KIT YOU EMO ASS"kyuubi said being the protective ...fox he was...i sighed and mentaly hushed him

"y-ya....i-im sorry i havent been talking to you lately....i have been ushing you away...and have been thinking....you are and were like family..." he looked down ..

"it is that lonely at you house now" he nodded and i smiled grabing his hand and runing to the uchiha estate.

"grab your things your moving in with me...nii-san?" i said smiling thats right i was taking sauske in as my big brother. hehe we were family now. he nodded and rean to get his things.i smiled and waved waiting