Zerrie Wedding - Chapter 2

Vanessa's POV
I sat in a quiet corner in the backyard, watching my brother Liam messing with his mates, when Zayn came out back with a very pretty girl, who i assumed was the sister he'd gonna to pick up... Ugh... all his sisters are freaking beautiful... not fair....

"Hey Vanessa, come here for a sec." Zayn said while motioning me over.

I got up and headed over. "I want you to meet my older sister Jeny... Jeny this is Liam's little sister, Vanessa..." he said.
'I figured, since you used her name to call her over," she chuckled, offering her my hand.

I snorted and shook her hand. "Well I know who got the funny genes in your family."

"hey! I resent that..." Zayn pouted, then headed off to join his friends.
"Ugh... brothers..." she said, rolling her eyes.

"Tell me about it. Liam still treats me like I'm five or something." I grumbled.
"Yeah well I'm OLDER than Zayn and he's already trying to cover me up.. it's like ummm I’m not a virgin ya know.. i like boys last i checked.. well.. maybe not boys... but men.. I like dudes.." she said.

 "Well good luck finding one of those around here, particularly around these wackadoos." I snickered, gesturing to Louis who was waltzing around the backyard with Zayn and Perrie's dog.

"Yeah So I've noticed..... there's a couple who are polite... like the one with the Australian accent, who kept me from falling on my face... he was beautiful..... the curly hair.. dimples... that one..." she said, with a chuckle, then looked up and pointed to one of the 5SOS boys, who was sitting, calmly with a beer.

"That's Ashton." I told her. "He's a sweetheart."

"Oh.. he seems awfully mellow..." she chuckled. "OH he's not.... he just gets nervous around girls...." I chuckled.

"Really? What's he like when he's not nervous?" Jeny asked me while sneaking another glance at him.

"AS crazy as the rest of them..... especially when he gets together with that other curly haired dork..." I chuckled. "Oh.. harry? yeah he's gorgeous too... curly hair, dimples...... im sensing a pattern..." she giggled.

"What pattern? Idiots with corkscrew hair?" I joked.

"Apparently....." she laughed, looking over at Harry who was now joining Louis and Hachi with the waltz.

"Oh dear lord." I sighed as I rubbed my temples. Just then, a blonde/brunette blur came bursting through the back door and threw his arms out to the side. "Niall! Has arrived!"

"Sweet baby Jesus..." i squeaked. There could not be finer specimen of a boy than the Irish delight that just came thru that door... tank top... ray bans... muscles..... my god..... I was in complete awe of him... sculpted jaw, beautiful baby face.... I couldn't stop staring. "Nessie..... Nessie... NESSIE!!!!" I heard my big brother bark in my ear. "Ugh!!! stop shouting!!!" I whined and gave him a shove....... right into the pool.

"Oooooh! Is it time to swim?" Harry grinned as Liam popped back up to the surface and sputtered water everywhere.

"No... my sister pushed me in!' Liam grumbled. "You were shouting in my ear!!!" I said. "because you wouldn’t stop staring at NIALL!!!" he said, saying it VERY LOUD>

I squeaked in horror and suppressed the urge to scream out "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" My eyes screamed shut and all I wanted to do was run and hide.

"Hey!! That's ME!!!" Niall announced and looked over in my direction, before nodding at me, and then strutting over. "Want me to stay right here?" Jeny asked. "Uh huh...." I whispered. "You're gonna kill your brother aren't you?" she asked softly. "Uh huh," I growled, as Niall continued his strut in my direction... mmm slow motion.. nums......

Oh my gosh, he's so close to me. Shit! Shit! Think of something funny and clever to say. Holy gosh he's 5 meters away, 4...3...2...hey! Why is there a Liam standing between us?

"Hey Niall... where ya headed?" Liam asked, wrapping himself in a towel. "Umm... i was gonna talk to her....." he said, pointing to me. "Hmm, my sista?" Liam asked, 'yeah.. sorry mate love ya.. but not happening...." "But...." Niall began to protest.

I cleared my throat and captured their attention. "Hello, remember me? Hi, still here, still a part of this. Liam stand down."

"Stand down?!" he asked. "yeah... polite talk.. for BACK OFF!" I snarled. He just looked at me, then to Niall. "I'm watching you.." he said, pointing at Niall before walking away.

"Yay, big brother's watching me....like always." I mumbled.

"He's protective...." Niall said, before sliding down on the seat right beside me, handing me a beer and keeping one for himself. Jeny giggled and shook her head no thanks to the one he offered her. "I don't drink beer...." she said, making a face.

"Neither do I....well actually I've never had it before. But I guess there's a first time for everything." I said before taking a good, deep swig from the bottle.

I shook my head and spit it all back out. "ughhh, that's like poison!!! why would you give me that?' I said, reaching for a bottle of water.

"Sorry." he chuckled nervously, the tips of his ears turning baby pink.

"It's okay... just.. ewww.." I said, shaking my head. "Niall is a beer drinker.... it's the Irish thing..." Jeny chuckled. "Yeah... runs in me blood......" Niall said.

"You probably grew up with beer in your bottle instead of milk." I joked. "And you most likely grew up on strawberry milk or something like that, because you're so sweet." he smiled.

I blushed.. corny line.... but oh my gosh coming from him how sweet..... "Thank you..." I smiled. "Okay, you two seem okay... you stay here..... I'm gonna go get me a drink..." Jeny chuckled, and quickly jetted away before I could protest.
Well this is awkward...... now what do I say? Nothing.. him and I can just... stare at each other..... And in that moment he removed his ray bans and i got sight of the most beautiful ice blue eyes I’ve ever seen.. yes... staring is good...... staring is very good, cuz he's staring back....