46: Feed Me the Truth

“Here’s your eggs.” I said softly as I set the plate on the table before Lisa. “Extra cheese, just like you wanted.”

She picked up her fork and hungrily ate the eggs without a word to me. I turned back to the kitchen and prepared the coffee as the sounds of light talking came from the dining room. On auto pilot I reentered the room with the cup of hot coffee. “I was so hungry.” she gushed, ignoring me as I poured the cup of the hot liquid.

“I can imagine.” Mr.Marr’s chuckled as he hovered behind her and gently massaged her shoulders as she sat at his table in nothing but her underwear.

She giggled and tilted her head to the side as he brushed aside her hair and bent down to litter her neck with kisses. I walked past them into the kitchen and by the time I’d come back with his plate of food he’d already sunk his teeth into her neck.

Lisa moaned, her eyes closed in pleasure and ecstasy at the feel of him filling himself with her blood. After a minute of this he withdrew his mouth from her neck and looked up at me with a smirk. “Something wrong Isadora?”

I shook my head and continued to set the plate at his normal spot. I ignored it as he looked into the eyes of Lisa and willed her to forget that he had bitten her. She slouched to the side, falling asleep as the effects sunk in. When she opened her eyes again it was as I poured Mr.Marrs his second cup of coffee. “What are you looking at?” she hissed, just like she always had when she passed me in the halls.

“Nothing.” I said softly as I set the coffee pot on the table.

“Whatever.” she shrugged and smiled brightly back to Mr.Marrs. “I’ll go shower.” she said with a seductive smile.

He nodded and returned it. “I’ll join you shortly.”

Lisa got to her feet and strutted from the room. “I’ll be waiting.”

Once the sound of the water starting sounded Mr.Marrs turned his eyes back to me as I came in to clean her plate. “The sheets need to be replaced.” he told me as he drank from the coffee. “I have another meal coming tonight so they need to be ready.”

I nodded. “Of course.” What else could I say? I got to my feet and walked down the hall past his room and opened one of the two doors that weren’t the bathroom. The small room consisted of only a bed. My bed. The bed that I slept on every night unable to shut out the sounds of passion coming from Mr.Marrs room as he worked his way through the entire female population.

Being the only one he couldn’t make forget he’d decided instead to put me to use. I was his personal housemaid confined only to his apartment. No one missed me, he had Aiden forget about me and that was enough. I was trapped listening to the man who made my heart flutter ravish girl after girl for the rest of my days.  

I woke to my phone ringing beside my face. “What the fuck?” I grumbled as I looked up at the alarm clock and ignored my phone. It was half an hour before I should be waking for school.

I reached for the phone and opened it up. I’d fallen asleep boiling with anger for Mr.Marrs and had possibly the worst sleep I ever had. The dreams that had come were enough to make me want to shoot myself. Lisa? The girl who’d made a scene with me in the lunchroom? Honestly why would my mind make her the one I had to see with him.

“What is it?” I grumbled into the phone.

“Morning sleepyhead.” Castin laughed over the line. “Rough night?”

“You could say that.” I grumbled and slowly sat up.

“Have to do with vampy?”

“Kinda.”

He breathed and I could tell he was smoking. “How about we do some recon today then? Sorry I missed you Monday. Forgot there was no school.”

I didn’t want to go to class and see Mr.Marrs. I didn’t want to face him after that stupid dream. “Sounds good.” I agreed as I tried to wake up the rest of the way. “What did you have in mind?”