Chapter 4

It was a long weekend, but Monday has finally come. For some people that was a blessing, for me, it was a nightmare. Mr. Rains will be throwing his nephew's party will be on Wednesday, and I'm freaking out on the inside. I just know that he's gonna try something like at dinner, but I'm-

"Paige, we're going out tonight, I mean it this time! I brought reinforcements" Scarlett said and her and Tori walked into my cubical. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, whatever" I sighed

"As a matter of fact, lets start our girls day now!" Tori cheered, earning a nod of agreement from Scar.

"I'm busy with work if you haven't noticed. You should be too."

"Just ask your boyfriend to give you the day off?" Tori asked, I blushed beet red.

"He's not my boyfriend-"

"Yet" Scar interrupted.

"And I doubt Mr. Rains will let us leave" I said smirking in victory.

"I won't let who do what?" Mr. Rains said, my smirk faded as Scarlett formed on.

"Oh, nothing" she said and turned away from him, Tori giggled.

"Well, if you insist" he said and was about to walk away, but Scarlett grabbed his am.

"But, if you must know, my dear friend. Who is so sexy and sexually frustrated-" when she said that my whole face turned red and I threw my mini stapler at her, she ducked.

"As I was saying, my sexually frustrated friend needs a break from her job, but she is to shy to ask her sexy ass boss if he will let her off for the day" she said "The fried is Paige by the way"

By now I was dieing in my chair as she just described our boss in the most delicious way. The only problem is he is standing right there. I was completely embarrassed but Mr. Rains just laughed, I chuckled a little but stopped when his mouth watering stare was on me, I shrunk in my chair.

"Well, I may not be able to give you a raise, but I can give you the day off" he said, I was about to protest but his start stopped me in my tracks. Those eyes. They promised many thing, but the most that is present is pleasure. His raised and eyebrow as if challenging me to decline his offer. I was actually wanting to say no as a new emotion, a new promise rose in his glare cause me to melt in a puddle.

Domination

Oh the wonderful things he would do to my body if I said no, if I even thought about staying here, disobeying his wishes. I was drooling in my seat as his stare got stronger, more demanding. Flashes of me chained to a wall or bed and he slowly pleasures my body with vibrators, whips, plugs, gagging, riding crops, spikes, clamps, went threw my head. So many toys so little time.

"Well?" he asked me, bring me out of my trans. I was about to say something, but I felt warm liquid between my legs.

DAMN IT! I JUST FUCKING BOUGHT THESE!

"Yes, I'll take the day off, but if you'll excuse me I have to go to the bathroom" I mumbled, he gave me a knowing smirk as I walked out, Scarlett and Tori following behind me.

That bastard did that on purpose!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Paige, we have planed this day out for you too relax"

"What are we doing?"

"What ever we have planned for you"he sang, I sighed knowing I wasn't going to get a direct answer. I turned my head to look and Tori to find her looking out the window. Sadly her mother died, but it was the heart attack that took her, not the car accident, her body was fine.