Airport Security Troubles

Molly's POV

I packed my last shirt into a medium sized suitcase that I found in the back of my closet, and zipped it up. 

I don't know what I'm doing or why I'm doing it. As soon as Niall said he was leaving, my heart plummeted and all I saw was red. I didn't want him to leave and for us not to talk anymore. 

You didn't hear it from me, but I've been enjoying his presence and it felt like it was being ripped away from me. 

Once Niall told me that I was coming with him, I didn't even argue and gave in easily. I don't care what my parents think - I'm going. 

A plus to going is that I get to miss a whole load of school. After the stunt at the pool party, I can't bring myself to show my face to anyone.

___

My parents were hesitant when I asked them, but Maura ended up talking them into it. I would only be gone for a month at most, and I'd be able to see the rest of Europe which has been on my bucket list. 

"I love you, sweetheart. Be careful and always do the right thing." My mom said as my dad kissed my forehead goodbye. 

"You know that's what I always do. I love you guys! Bye." I closed the door behind me as Niall reached for my suitcase.

'No." I slapped his hand away. Just because I'm being nice and coming with him on this trip, doesn't mean I'm his best friend or in any case 'falling in love with him.'

"I was just being the gentleman that I am." He stated as I just scoffed at his face. 

"Gentleman my arse." I hulled my luggage into the trunk and climbed into the black van. I'm glad we didn't take a limo because it attracts a lot of attention, but a black van screams "ATTENTION" too.

___

"Mr. Horan, you have reached your destination. Have a safe flight." Niall muttered something that I couldn't catch as he climbed out and retrieved his luggage. 

"Thank you-" I started, but couldn't finish because I didn't catch his name.

"Roberto." He smiled.

"Thank you, Roberto. Have a safe drive home." I climbed out and saw Niall holding my suitcase with an annoyed look.

"Let's go, Molz! We don't have much time." I scoffed and snatched my bag back.

"I was being polite and thanking the man for driving us all the way out here." 

"It's his job!" He screeched. I turned around to look him in the eyes. 

"If you were a 'true gentleman' then you would have said thank you," I speed walked to the entrance, not caring that I had no clue where I was going. 

Who does Niall Horan think he is?

________

"May you please take your shoes off for us, young lady?" The airport lady asked me as she checked our bags. I slipped off my shoes and walked through the metal detector. As I slipped my shoes back on, I saw Niall approach the front. 

I thought I'd be nice to wait for him.

He sat his luggage and shoes in a plastic bin as the lady from before ushered him forward to step through the detector. It immediately beeped and a flashing red light was on top. I quickly pulled out my phone and started to record.

This is going to be good.

He stepped back and the lady held out her own detector. She started at his head and went down. It suddenly beeped once it came to the end of his snap back. He took it off and laughed at the metal clips on the band. He sat it in the bin and walked through the scanner again.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

He walked back to the lady and she scanned him again. She stopped at the waist when it beeped. He lifted his shirt and I laughed as he took off his belt.

"Dumbass," I whispered, but made sure the video could catch it.

He looked at the security guard with a dazzling smile and walked through the metal detector again.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

This time I didn't hold my giggles, I laughed as loud as I could. Niall glared at me and let the lady check him again. When she got to his wrists, she pulled up his sleeves to see an expensive watch with different types of bracelets. He quickly shook them off and walked through the metal detector, but this time it didn't beep. 

"And we're off to London!" I exclaimed and then ended the video. I quickly went on twitter and uploaded the video.

"That was horrible. Airport security has gotten tougher," He stated as I found him walking by my side.

"No. It was hilarious. Now, lets board this plane before it's too late." We raced to the entrance and waited for the plane to take off.