Chapter 5: An afternoon with The Wanted

Wow omg. I was out most of today and I went to check how many reads and votes. I literally can't believe it. I love you guys so much, you mean everything to me in that you'd read this story, even though it's the first one I've ever written and I'm actually not sure where I'm going with it. Seriously. ILY.

Seeing as I had a massive gap between updates on some of the chapters, I'm gonna update every few days for you guys because I keep getting new ideas. (I should write them down huh)

Thank you again for reading.

P.S. OH YES. It was in fact, Nathan that went with her! It was a tad obvious huh :D Sorry about that c: also, if there's any specific couples you want to see, like, if you want any other characters introduced and their boy/girlfriends and any of the current characters dating. I just want it to be tailored to you, personally.

<3

-nathans0

-----

He sprinted around a corner and through an alleyway, then carried on sprinting and turned another corner. The ear-splitting screams were long gone and he slowly came to a stop and let go of my thighs, so I slid off and somehow tripped on his shoelaces. Luckily, he caught my arm just before I fell.

"Thank you!" I caught my breath and tried to slow my thudding heart.

"It's okay! I couldn't let you fall over could I?" He smirked and steadied me. I stood up straight and smoothed my crinkled blouse.

"Thank you for the Starbucks, I feel a lot better now." I said as we started to walk back to the hotel.

"No problem, and what was wrong earlier?" He looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"I..." A lump formed in my throat.

"You know what, don't worry. You just looked like you were trying to get away from someone, I can usually tell in people's eyes." He smiled simply.

"Th-thank you Nathan..." I sighed a breath of relief. Soon enough the hotel steps came into view.

"You wanna stay in my apartment for a bit? I don't want to leave you on your own." He smiled as we walked up the marble staircase.

"If that's okay with you..." I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Yep! Oh and is it okay that the rest of the guys are there too? We're staying in the same apartment." He asked and I nodded in reply. He just kept the grin on his face as we walked towards the elevator. We chatted a lot about how our lives were and he asked all about how and why I started my YouTube channel, and I asked him about his social life too. Our chat had to end when I realised we had gone past my floor and were going up further.

"You're staying in the penthouse suite?" I gasped as the elevator doors pinged open into a short hallway with one set of double doors.

"Yep! C'mon, it's so cool!" He grinned like a four year old, grabbed my hand and raced to the door, pulling out his room key. He slid it across and the doors opened the same way as our first, but it opened into a small room which had two doors and a small white leather sofa.

"Wow." I raised both my eyebrows in shock as he opened the door to the left, revealing a closet room to store all their coats and shoes.

"I know, wait until you see the main apartment!" He bobbed up and down in excitement as he grabbed my hand again and pulled me through the second door. I became silent in awe at the sight before me. It was decorated similarly to the room I was staying in, but it was about five times bigger, with a whole side of the room just glass, overlooking the city. (What it's sort of supposed to look like in the sidebar)