Crazi Taxi

Niall’s Pov

~~~

Maddi turns to me; “Well that was a close one” she smiles.

"I guess" I smirk. "That was tame compared to what we have been getting lately".

“Oh good” she replies with deep concern, furrowed underneath her brows.

I shrug, not knowing why she is so relieved about it.

Suddenly, the taxi driver makes a sharp right and Maddi falls against me, until the driver rights himself.

"You can keep doing that" I mutter under my breath to the taxi driver.

I turn around to look at her and say “so where are you staying?” at the exact moment she says it.

See, we are meant for each other.

“Snap” Maddi yells out, just before I could beat her to it. Damn.

She looks out of her window. “I’m meant to be just coming up for the day to visit my best friend Jess, but she can wait” she winks. “And you?”

"Oh, Uhm, Uh, I don’t know the name of the hotel I’m staying at, but it’s one near the beach" I lie.

One Second later, my phone starts vibrating and flashing. I look down at the screen. It was a text from Liam saying “I’ve booked us a hotel by the beach called Broadwater. Meet us there as soon as you can. We’ll figure out our agenda for the week from there, since we have had to completely rearrange it thanks to a silly little leprechaun, sending us to the other side of town”.

He makes me smile. I’ve forgotten how much I love Liam. He saves my ass again. I will repay him one day. Maybe.

“Who was that?” She asks, her eyes looking bigger than ever.

"Oh, Just Liam telling me where to meet up with the rest of the gang at Broadwater Hotel".

“I KNOW THAT PLACE” she squeals, looking overly excited. “My best friend Jess has her own little flat a few streets away from it”.

She turns to the cab driver and sings “To Broadwater hotel please”.

Liam’s Pov

~~~

Our cab pulls up in front of our hotel. I say to Zayn, "Not a bad choice if I don’t say so myself".

“Whatever Liam” he replies sleepily. “Let’s just get inside so I can have a nap. I’m so tired”.

We go to walk inside when I hear two car doors slam. I look over my shoulder and there is Niall, looking like he has just won the lottery and Maddi, I think that was her name, striding up the path alongside him, looking excited.

"Hey Niall, what took you so long?" I shout, thrusting for effect.

“We stopped for food” he shouts back.

"As per usual" I snicker to the others and they all laugh. Even Maddi was toying with a smile.

"Well are you going to introduce us to your friend? She can’t be your dirty, little secret forever" I exclaim cheekily.

“Shut up Liam. Guys, this is Maddi. Maddi, this is Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn, as you already know” Niall says with a big grin expanding across his face, right up to the tops of his ears.

Maddi’s Pov

~~~

Its 12:00 the dot. I was supposed to meet Jess at her house thirty minutes ago. I pull my phone out of my pocket, just as Jess try’s to ring me.