Chapter 14

Hey guys!!!

Yes I have been gone for almost the whole year and I'm sorry, but I've been busy. I promise I'll try to upload as soon as I can, but I can't guarantee it. Just stick with me for a while, promise I'll try

Chapter 14

I stared at Crispin as if he had grown another head. I couldn't believe the words that had just left his lips. I was in total shock. I shook my head not believing a word he had said. His grin grew wider.

"So partner," he said. I groaned and rolled my eyes, got up and made my way to my room. He stood in my path.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To my room," I snapped back pushing him out of my way. I was half way up the stairs when he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest.

"Why? We're suppose to be making a schedule," he said calmly, brushing my hair behind my ear. His fingers lingered on my cheek.

"We don't have to okay! I'll do it by myself, just go home. We both know you don't want to be here so just go. Go! ," I yelled angrily, pushing him away from me. I ran up the stairs, but was stopped when he grabbed my hand and threw me over his shoulder. I felt him drop me on something soft. I looked around and saw that it was my bed.

" What are-" I began but was cut off by Crispin's lips on mine. I tried to push him off but his arms were firmly wrapped around my waist. My mind was telling me no, push him off, but my body was telling me yes. 

I was totally and utterly confused. Somewhere in my mind I actually liked the feeling of his lips on my lips, the feeling of his hands on waist, but something else was telling me it was wrong. He pulled off leaving me one, out of breathe and two, flabbergasted.

"You've got to go," I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him down the stairs.

"Why, I don't want to lea-," he started but I cut him off by pushing him out the door and slamming it in his face. I braced myself against the door for support.

"I left my stuff," he said banging against the door. I got them and threw them through the window.

"I don't have a ride to get home, I drove here with you."

"Wake home, and stop banging on my door asshole."

" I live 10 minutes from here, by car! Please Skye, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have kissed you... Even though you totally wanted it, ahh I'm sorry, just forgive me Skye, I can't help myself around you, but can you blame a guy. Your like perfection Skye."

My phone rang so I answered it. It was my neighbor Mrs. Hill. She was a 75 year old widow. She lost her husband 20 years ago. Their house caught on fire because of a cigarette that he had fell asleep with.

"Hi, Mrs. Hill how are you?"

"Hello Skye. I was trying to get my little afternoon nap like I always do, but I can't, thanks to that boy knocking on your door."

"I'm so sorry-" I began but was cut off when the line went dead. Talk about rude, I muttered to myself.

I grabbed my car keys and opened the door. He was sitting on the steps playing with his nails. He looked up when he heard the door close.

"Come on," I said walking past him and getting in the car. He threw his stuff in the back and got in.

"Skye-" he began.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I snapped at him. He exhaled deeply and turned his head, looking through the window.

"Look I know you don't wanna talk about it  but hear me out. The reason your like this is because you're afraid to get hurt. What happened between you and Skandar was years ago!! You have to let go."

I stepped on the brakes fast.

"Get out," I said calmly.

"What?," he asked confused.

"Get out!," I yelled. He grabbed his stuff and got out. I spun the car around and drove off.