chapter 18

Lacey

I was currently in Charlotte's room, blasting Flawless by Beyonce while she curled my normally straight blonde hair into wavy, loose beach curls.

"Ladies, tell em',

I woke up like this,

I woke up like this."

We sang loudly at the top of our lungs, Charlotte swaying her hips, making me cringe when she almost burnt the tip of my ear.

"You're going to look so hot! Oh my god." Charlotte squealed as she put down the iron and started on my makeup. We hadn't picked my outfit out yet, which made me anxious.

After Charlotte was done with my makeup, we hopelessly looked through the drawers and threw basically throwing all of my clothes on the bed. "This is useless, I have no idea where we're even going." I sighed, flopping onto the bed.

"Hush, hunty. Don't get your panties in a twist. I'm going to call him right now." Charlotte said, pressing her hand to my mouth to shut me up.

"Xavier! Listen honey, Lacey is currently sitting here desperately trying to find an outfit. Where are you planning on taking her?" Charlotte snapped playfully, leaning her tall frame against the door frame. I could only here incoherent words on the other side of the phone, unfortunately.

She smirked, then hung up.

"I know the perfect outfit for you." She said, before dragging me into her closet.

She pulled out a mid-thigh creme coloured dress, with flowered lace long sleeves, and a low cut neckline. It tightened at the waist slightly, then flared out to a silk white curtain. I blushed, a shook my head.

"My scars will show.. No, I can't." I said shakily, while pushing the dress back. Her eyes softened, and filled with sadness.

"Baby, I don't know when you'll understand that Xavier thinks you're the most beautiful girl on earth. Have you seen the way he looks at you? He looks at you like you're the only girl in the world." She said, laughing.

I felt my face warmed up and I smiled shyly. Did he really look at me like that? Oh God, this boy was going to be the death of me.

I grabbed the dress back, earning an encouraging grin from Charlotte as I hurried into the bathroom.

I quickly slipped the dress on, along with some creme pumps to complete the look. I walked out of the bathroom hesitantly, still not knowing what I looked like.

"Oh my god." Charlotte said, while covering her mouth. What was it? Maybe it was too much after all. I played with my hands nervously, waiting for what she had to say.

"You look so beautiful, Lacey. Xavier is one lucky man." Charlotte said, a smile gracing her lips. I blushed fiercely, and mumbled a quick thank you before I stepped in front of the large mirror in her room. I gasped in surprise at my appearance.

My long blonde hair was in loose curls, cascading down my back to my waist. My makeup was light, only consisting of concealer, lip colour, smoky yet soft eyeshadow, and mascara. The dress complimented my curves, and the shoes made my legs look longer and my short frame going from 5'1 to 5'7.

I felt on top of the world, literally.

Charlotte checked her watch, her eyes widening before she grabbed my wrist and started dragging me out of the room. I stumbled, not used to walking in heels.

I walked down the long stair case, only to find a trail of rose petals leading to outside. I looked back at Charlotte who was smiling from ear to ear.

"Go on!" She giggled, urging me on. I smiled, my heart beat picking as I thought about what was to come. I followed the trail slowly, until I reached outside. There were small lanterns lit, leading another trail.

I walked for about 3 minutes until I found Xavier standing infront of me smiling, holding out his bicep for me to take while he looked at me, lust and adoration filling my eyes.

I felt warmth rising on my cheeks, then gladly wrapped my arm around his, looking around at lit- up scene.

There was a large, quilted blanket mostly consisting of my favorite foods. Behind that, there was a large lake, and willow trees lit up with white Christmas lights. It was absolutely beautiful.

"You did this, all by yourself?" I asked curiously. He nodded, scratching the back of his neck nervously. Even though it was dark outside, I still noticed the slight flush of pink that was rising on his neck.

I giggled, before pinking his cheeks. "Awe, is my big bad Alpha embarrassed?" I said, laughing when he swatted my hands away. "Don't call me that." He said in a joking manner.

"Okay, Alpha." I purred out playfully, smirking when a growl erupted from his chest and his eyes tinted darker with lust.

When we started eating, we kept the conversation light, rolling my eyes whenever Xavier made his usual sexual innuendos. However, when we weren't speaking, I noticed that Xavier was staring at me. I threw a blueberry at him, snapping him out of whatever trance he was in.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I said, chewing on the delicious strawberries. He smirked.

"Am I not allowed to stare at what's mine?" Xavier said huskily, this time looking at my lips. I wiped them, just to make sure there was nothing on them.

That'd be quite embarrassing if you'd ask me.

He surprised me when he pressed his soft, strawberry tasting lips against mine while pulling me into his lap.

I licked at his lower lip, making him groan which gave me a chance to win the battle of dominance between our tongues. I tugged at the collar of his shirt, wanting more.

No, needing more. I pulled back, already missing the comforting taste of his sweet lips before he rested his forehead against mine. Our proximity was close, our chests pressed together, and our fingers intwined-- only making me want him more.

"Mark me." I blurted out, right when he started to place gentle kisses against my neck. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. Xavier looked at me, his eyes already black as he deeply inhaled my scent.

"Are you sure?" He said, his voice coming out husky and low. I nodded my head eagerly, craving his kisses on my skin.

Xavier then drug his soft lips down my neck, making me moan in approval. I blushed when I felt his "little buddy" excite even more as moans escaped from his gentle touch.

He left a trail a wet kisses, and I arched my back in pleasure when he found the spot right between my collar bone and neck. I gripped his back, pulling my body closer to his warm one. All of a sudden, I felt sharp, long teeth bare into my neck making me scream in pain as I felt blood ooze from me.

He pinned my arms down, keeping his teeth in me for another few seconds before pulling out. I blinked back tears quickly, before feeling Xavier's soft tongue lapping at the spot he just bit- causing pleasure to shoot through me. My core ached at his touch, making my cheeks heat up.

The sparks were now even more intensified, and my desire shot up by hundreds. The lust I felt after him was insane.

"You did so well baby, I'm so proud of you." Xavier said comfortingly, planting kisses on my nose, eyelids, and cheeks. However, his eyes were still swimming with lust.

I smiled shyly, before leaving a chaste her meaningful kiss on his cheek. We then headed home, and I quickly took off my makeup and slid on one of his big t-shirts.

I washed my face and headed into Xavier and I's bathroom, flopping onto the large bed. Xavier pulled me between his legs, humming as we watched some reality show on T.V. while we both drifted to sleep, a smile gracing my lips.

---
Boring filler chapter, yet cute. Thank you for 3k reads! It means so much. Please take a second to vote, it would help out a ton. :)
Love,
Corinne