Forever 2: "The Falldown"

This is the second book, "Forever 2: The Falldown", of the series, "Forever".

First of all, this book was already edited, it is longer and better. I'm not sure about typographical errors, but I know I already checked them. But on the grammatical errors, probably few, since English is my second language.

In this story, you will witness how each of the character will risk or do for the sake of being in a relationship. You will see here, what is the true meaning behind the status or label of being in a relationship. You will learn what to do if you're in a relationship. Learning what to do when the challenges are there.

This book will show each and every individual of what is the feeling of having your loved ones in your side, being a couple for short. This book will show how a couple works or functions. On how will they face different situations in life together, and on how will they keep their love for each other. It will show also how to handle past relationships. It will show that every people around here deserves to love and to be love.

This book is not only about entertainment but this will contain different lessons in life, that you might bring when you get older.

This book was not only for fan fiction, not because of creation of a weird mind, not only for entertainment or it because you just want to make a book because some of them did, but it was created to make people believe in love not forcefully but to freshen or make them realize how was it. To also make people feel and find what love is based by their own perspectives and ideas.

Once again, enjoy and feel the love.