Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Come in Katy," calls Mason.

He can hear the hesitant footsteps behind his office door and knowing that his staff would simply knock and waltz in, he presumes it to be Katy. When he receives no answer he questions his imagination however there's more feet shuffling before a small knock on the door.

Katy slips through, and gently closing the door behind her. Then smoothing out the non-existent wrinkles of her chiffon top, she shimmers closer to the desk.

"What can I do for you, Little Doe?" he asks closing the document and giving her his full attention.

"Well...um, I was thinking...that well, um..."

"Just spit it out, Katy," sighs Mason.
"I can't be here and expect you to provide completely for me-"
"You're my guest, Katy, I don't want anything from you...that you don't want to give."
"But...But, that's not right. I should work for my keep Mason, I'd like to," states Katy stronger.
Mason grins, "really? And what do you suppose you can do, Katy? Would you like to be one of the Sub girls?"
He's only teasing her of course, but her face pales at the mention of that; however to her credit, she does quickly try to maintain composure again.
"I-I...fine. If that's what I have to do-"
"Oh no! Don't turn this on me. You don't have to do anything. I told you that. You volunteered," points out Mason.
"Because it's not right I stay here for nothing..."

With her whole face drooping into that sad, conflicted expression that tugs on his heart strings Mason can't take teasing her any longer.
"Then you can help Cole at the bar. That way you'll see what goes on in here...Have you ever bartended before?" he asks.
"No, but I've waitressed," she replies.
Although she'd never pulled the levers for the drinks or mixed the cocktails, she's served them along with food, once when she was 17. But that's not the part that worries her. It's the actual working in the club part.

"Well that's sorted then. The club opens at 9 and closes at 4. I suggest, you try and sleep a few hours before then. And Cas will sort out what you have to wear...Are you happy now, Little Doe?" he grins.
Katy smiles shyly back at him and nods, "thank you...Mason."
His eyes keep trained on her, the look almost smouldering, causing a stirring of butterflies and other strange emotions in Katy. She can't deny them, but ignoring them is within her reach.

Taking Mason's advice Katy manages to get a few hours of sleep, that is until the knocking at the door wakes her up. Yawning she opens it to only have her eyes pop out in shock and horror. Cas stands there smiling and bubbly in an even worse outfit than before. She's wearing a tight black, short latex dress with large, clunky heels and her hair up in a high ponytail. A...well, Katy can only call it a collar adorns Cas's neck with matching black cuffs on her wrists. Her make up is similarly edgy and dark with stretched out eyeliner and smokey eyeshadow.
"Cas?"
"Hey Katy. Mason told me you were going to start working at the bar with Cole?"
"Um, y-yeah..."
"Cool. So outfit-"
Cas let her herself into the room and goes straight to Katy's wardrobe. Katy shut the door and makes her way to Cas, maintaining a safe distance to avoid direct line of fire as Cas flings outfits into a heap on the bed. Her usual style it seems. Katy hates to think what her bedroom looks like but then again, she's got more pressing matters. Such as not being dolled up as a mini-Cassandra. "Got it!" cries Cas holding up a waistcoat.

"Okay put these on," she demands handing Katy the waistcoat and a pair of black smart trousers.
"Where's the top?"
"That is it," points out Cas, her finger extended to the waistcoat, "You're in a BDSM club hon, you need to wear sexy clothes."
Katy considers protesting her outfit but Cas is right. She's in a place where she needs to be dressing sexy and compared to Cas's outfit it is a whole lot better for her. Though the fact that she'll have to wear tight, revealing clothes makes her uneasy since those type of clothing only makes her feel cheap and dirty.