~~~PUBLISHED CeNedraBorune

12/19/12

Song of the day is... Moonshine by Bruno Mars =D Love this song!

Thankyou CeNedraBorune :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Can't say... the story pushes so many boundaries that unfortunately, I would be judged.

How old are you?

Old enough to know better but young enough to still get into trouble ;)

What inspired you to write your first book?

My first book on wattpad? A friend suggested that I post some of my work. I kept pushing the limit until I was demoted to rating "R" and then decided to take it to places that I had never imagined it could go.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I have many favourites... passion is the thing that gets me every time. If you feel the author is passionate about something, it carries in their writing. I want to make people "feel" my words.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I love anything witty. This was an experimental piece and not in my comfort zone. I am mostly a fantasy sort of gal. :)

~~~~~~~

VOTEE--->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

Hopefully it can be in future as I love to write but have not had much opportunity of late.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Oh that is a tough question! I am not sure... :( I love so many authors, I think I would have a seizure trying to pick only one!

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

At times yes. A lot of research went into this story.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Quite honestly? No. 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Take a break and don't force it. I am a firm believer that sometimes you just need to leave it alone and come back to it when you feel ready.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Of course! I go for a walk, read a book, watch the sunrise or sunset.. I try to connect to the world around me :)

Do you have any advice for other writers?

If it is your desire to become famous and published, never give up! Do what you can to better yourself, through extensive reading and courses that are designed to improve you. Never settle for second best and always be proud of your own work.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I stared in a movie once...

How would you describe yourself?

I love life and am inquisitive. I rarely stop and do nothing... My mind is always awake and questioning everything around me. Does that make me nerdy? lol

~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!! =DD