Chapter Two

Woo Part 2. I have so many ideas for this story so keep reading. And I've decided to ccopy someone elses idea and start putting up a song you should listen too. They might be old but it's whatever I'm raving to at the moment :)

Todays song: I'm not Ok by My Chemical Romance :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You did that wrong" a bored voice said from beside me. I glanced at the girl and looked back down at my work. "It's 3.5879325 not 3.5872345." I nodded a thanks at her and changed my answer. I didn't mind maths. It was always either right or wrong. There was always a divinitive answer. People couldn't just bend the rules like they did with most other things. I shivered remembering something and the girl cocked her head at me. I pretended I hadn't seen and she went back to her work.

When the bell went I quickly gathered my things and left, not wanting to be caught in the breaktime rush. I pushed my things in my locker and with my head down, rushed to the library. I grabbed a book and sat down in a corner reading. I was reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, which I've read 5 times already but stil love. I love how Liesel is described, and how she has such strong feelings about the way Hitler runs the country and how her and Rudy argue and right at the end when she finally kisses him- the bell made me look up, and I pushed the book back onto it's place on the shelf. I walked through the corridors and walked into my classroom taking a seat at the back. Alex came in with the girl from maths and they cme and sat next to me.

"Hey Scarlett" Alex grinned, and then frowned when I answered with a nod again. "Why don't you talk?" I shrugged. Talking meant they'ed learn about me. I couldn't get close to anyone, not because I didn't want to but because I couldn't physically bear it. Alex shook it off and continued talking. "This is Peeta" I smiled at her.

"We've met she just didn't know my name" she gave me a little wave and resumed her place glaring at pink clad blonde girl in the front row.

"Peeta let her go. She's a bitch you're not gonna change that." Alex put a hand on her arm and she turned to face him.

"Well if she touches me or you or anyone again I'm gonna kill her" she slammed a fist down on the table and I looked at her alarmed.

"Calm down" Alex turned to me "You see the blonde girl in pink in the front row?" I nodded "Stay out of her way. She's called Becca and if she does anything to you at all, just tell Peeta here, and she will murder her" I laughed and Alex smiled. "You laugh is cute" I blushed and looked down. If we got closer it would just hurt him. I don't think we got any work done at all, but when I got up to leave with Alex and Peeta but the teacher called me back. "We'll meet you on the field." I nodded.

"Now Scarlett how are you finding History here?" she asked.

"Fine" I said quickly. I wanted to leave.

"Ok. Well if you need any help just ask." I smiled at her gratefully, hoping the irritation wasn't clear in my eyes. I walked out and groaned. The corridors were full. I took a deep breath and headed out into the crowded corridor. I went up to my locker and shoved my book in my locker, turning round quickly and bumped into a tall boy.

"Well what do we have here? A new girl. Aren't you pretty." he said grinning in what he obviously thought was a seductive look. But it reminded me all to well of what I was trying to forget. I backed up and I moved with me, pushing me against the lockers. He carressed my cheek and I began to shake.

_____________________________________Flashback__________________________________

"Aren't you pretty?" I backed up against the concrete wall and he carressed my cheek. I slapped his hand off me and hissed.