13) Addicted

HEY GUYS,

OK SO THIS IS A REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SEXUAL CHAPTER. (I had to reupload it because it was rated R like 89 times.)

I LITERALLY CENSORED EVERYTHING IN MY PATH LMFAO.

LOLZ, SO PLEASE, IF YOU ARE A YOUNGSTER, SCRAM!!! I HAVE OTHER STORIES FOR YE, LIKE "DEATH IS MY BFF REWRITTEN." ;)

SCREAM IF YOU WANT MORE OMERTA AND YOU BEST VOTE AND LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!!

A decision.

That was all it took for someone's life to change: one decision. When Ferro and I did not talk for that handful of weeks, I imagined how different my life would have been if I moved in to apartment three floors down from his. Would that be all that it would take, or would I have met Ferro by some strange turn of fate?

One decision.

I could have called the police that first night at my apartment. Maybe I should have. Maybe Ferro-Valentino La Morte would be behind bars and I would meet another man. A man who found me interesting, who wasn't a criminal and hid some mysterious life in his hard set black eyes.

If I rewound my life and subtracted everything that happened within the past months, and the walked into that empty apartment and told myself "this isn't the one", I would have never been in the situation I was in now. But I didn't say that.

As empty and unadorned as my apartment was before I moved in, and arguable still was, it was the perfect home from the girl whose parents each wanted her to act a certain way and dress a certain way. It was the perfect escape for a girl who was cheated on and thrown aside like a piece of garbage, by a man who she perceived to be "the one". It might have not been the prettiest place or in the best location, but it was different and it was unique. The apartment was a clean slate, and quite literally a blank canvas, with its white walls and plain wooden floors.

It was a fresh start.

I made the decision. I said "yes". I claimed that apartment, and I was really starting to think that it was a horrible decision.

"I punish them."

It was certainly not the punishment I expected.

There I was, on my stomach, tied and gagged, laying next to a man who was now lounging beside me on the wooden floor, tracing shapes on the back of my arm, and neither of us was saying a god damn word.

Ferro was showing me the strangest change in fate I had ever encountered, just by shifting his legs away from the back of my naked thighs and sprawling out on the floor next to me.

What I had expected, was certainly much more g#phic and v!olent, and now seemed like an incorrect judgment of Ferro's character. I thought he was going to spank me, right then and there, or hurt me. I thought he might have even started to fuck me, after all the intimate interrogation questions he had given me.

And the sick part was that it wouldn't have even been r*pe if he had f*cked me right then and there. Because even after Ferro ripped my panties off, I found myself a more than willing participant beneath him. I secretly craved Ferro's powerful muscles pressed against my back again, his hot breath at my ear, and that low, and husky voice of his talking dirty to me as he slid into my p*$$y from behind...

This man was absolutely out to get me.

The grin on Ferro's face had not budged for the past ten minutes and the long fingers of his left hand kept slowly going up and down my arm. My whole body had gooseflesh. Once in a while, I would shiver. I wondered, as I became aware of the panties in my mouth again, if he was smiling so devilishly because he had seen it all when he ripped off my underwear.