Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(I don't have the name of the model, but he is my vision of Kai--------->)

I wrapped my much longer arms around his slim waist and hugged him even closer to me, he was so small and so fragile against my muscular frame, but he felt so warm and comforting, like he was home. I could feel his heart flutter away almost in sync with the pounding organ in my chest. I inhaled his scent and my wolf and I almost rolled over and bared it's stomach to this beautiful man. Kai leaned back and looked up at me, "Hi." He shy greeted me in the sweetest voice I have ever heard.

"Hello, angel." I whispered and he giggled as a very becoming blush stained his adorably dimpled cheeks and he stuck his hot little face right back under  my chin. I couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness.

"Tell us your story, you say you are his sister. Why are you seeking refuge, and obviously it will be granted seeing that little Kai here is going to be Alpha mate." Malik's deep voice boomed around the almost empty room as he shot the questions at the awestruck woman.

Devon brought over some chairs  as he kept peeking nervously in Sephia's direction, he motioned for everyone to sit since I refused to move from my spot where I was sitting on the floor with my shy little pup cuddled in my lap. Kai's arms were still wrapped around me and I wasn't complaining in the least. My wolf was euphoric, he wanted to come out and mark and claim sweet little Kai, and I was barely able to contain him and keep him calm. If he was a cat he would actually be purring by this point. I just sat there rubbing my cheek all over his downy soft curls marking him with my scent anyway that I can at the moment. I really just wanted to be alone with him, but I needed to know their story before I whisked him away. I needed to know if they were in any kind of danger so that I can protect them and keep them safe. Now that I have found him, I will die before I let anything happen to him.

I listened as his sister released a deep sigh before she went in to explain about her former pack and their sadistic Alpha. Sephia told me the tragic story of how her parents lost their life because they refused to hand over Kai when the Alpha took a fancy to the boy. Kai was too young, he had just learned how to shift when the pervert challenged their previous Alpha, their father and won. The twisted wolf then claimed that their mother, the surviving Alpha mate refused to mate with him after he won the right to be Alpha and he killed her.  Sephia bowed her head as her sadness washed over the room and went on to tell us how she made a deal with the Devil. She had heard the sadistic and twisted perverted plans the man had for Kai, and she had willing offered herself to the Alpha for whatever pleasures he wanted to use her for if he would just leave Kai alone. Kai was too gentle and to fragile to be able to withstand that kind of twisted brutality. Kai was an Omega by birth. His sole purpose when he came into his own after he found his true mate was to bring gentleness, love, peace, and healing to his pack.

The jerk-wad of an Alpha knew this about Omegas already, but  for his own depraved desires, he wanted to defile the gentle boy all the same. He had agreed to her terms and he had brutally used Sephia, he abused her because she was a substitute for Kai. Sephia claimed that after one painfully long evening of submitting to his wishes, she had overheard him talking to his equally deranged beta's that he was tired of her and that Kai is if a appropriate age and ripe for the picking. The Alpha confessed that he was just going to kill her and take Kai by  force if necessary. It was that very night that she had escaped. She had managed to climb through the window and ran naked, bloody, and bruised to retrieve her innocent sibling from their home. She grabbed Kai and the dress on her back and ran, severing the bond to her pack. She used the rushing waters of the river to mask their scent and she only breathed a sigh of relief when they crossed  the boundaries onto Black Rhage's land earlier that morning.

My skin prickled and my rage rose inside me like a living breathing entity. I had read in between the lines of what his sister was trying to convey. Sephia was literally raped and tortured trying to protect gentle Kai from the sickening deviant sexual acts of the imposing Alpha male. Wolves didn't discriminate when it came to gender. Your mate is your mate, whether it is fated to be a man or woman. There was a golden rule amongst shifters that no one shall harm a child emotionally, physically, or sexually. No one is to harm their mate, and no one shall interfere with a mating bond or the tentative bond of a soon to be mated couple. To have sexually taken Kai, an omega and you were not his mate could have led to his true mate possibly rejecting him for not being pure, everyone knew that and every member respected and valued their Omegas, they brought stability to their pack. The unmated males and females left them alone,and let the Omegas wait until their true mate came along. If that didn't happen then the Alpha was allowed to choose a life partner for the Omega.

My anger and the need to rend the bastard limb from limb bubbled just under the surface of my skin, and I could feel my blood-lust rise. I wanted to kill this man. How dare he threatened what was mine. My wolf growled and everyone in the room shifted uncomfortably as they gazed into my blood red eyes. I could smell their fear and my wolf reveled in it. I was about to demand their former pack's location when I felt a warm little hand pet my stubbled cheek. I looked down to see my little Omega staring up at me with those big luminous eyes swimming with emotions. "He is not worth your time or feelings. I'm just happy to be far away from them." He stated as a sense of peace and a calmness washed away and muted my anger and even raging blood-lust. " Do you have plums here?" He randomly whispered and I could only blink at him for a few minutes, before my wolf roared at me to go find my sweet puppy whatever his heart desired.

I stood with my tiny mate still wrapped securely around my body. I nodded to Malik and Devon as hastily excused myself and my adorable little mate and they remained to continue to question the sister. I could tell she was concerned about Kai being separated from her and not being by his side, but she relaxed when he waved at her and laid his head on my broad shoulder. Damn, how fucking cute is he? I sauntered through the house and right out the back door. My pack members were outside doing the daily things they usually do, whether is was tending their gardens or just plain socializing. The mated pairs just smiled knowingly as they watched me carry my beautiful boy all over the place showing him the different buildings and what they were for. The unmated ones looked on with envy and curiosity at the pair of us, soon enough they all will all know that this little beauty belongs to me and only me.

All of a sudden Kai wiggled against me ,clapped his hands, and he jumped out of my arms and ran into the line of trees towards the orchard where we grew practically everything we needed. My wolf went into a frenzy and I crashed through the bushes chasing after him, fuck he was fast to have such short legs. I was almost tempted to shift, but I refused to let my wolf take charge he was a horny bastard at best and he didn't have the delicacy right now to deal with Kai's sweetness. He just wanted to ravish and claim, his animalistic instincts were raw and very much on the surface. Kai needed a gentle a loving hand right now and I was here to give him whatever he needed, wanted or desired. I needed to remain in my  human form for his safety.

By the time I caught up with him, Kai was sitting on the lowest branch of a very full plum tree, he had a juicy ripened fruit in each hand and he smiled at me before taking a bite out of the first fruit. I stood there completely transfixed as I watched as the juice dribbled over his lush bottom lip and dripped down his chin. He was literally vibrating with delight and I felt faint as all the blood in my body rushed straight to my groin area. My shaft  hardened and swelled and my vision blurred for a moment. My wolf screamed for me to claim him, to mate him,  but snapped him back because I didn't want to overwhelm Kai with his aggressiveness. Hell,  I hadn't even talked to him other than to show him around my compound and my home that was now his home. If I wasn't so fucking turned on with my wolf practically clawing to be set free to have his way with this sexy little beauty,  I would find my sudden change in circumstances completely ironic,