Just Dinner?

Alexis P.O.V.

After the movie we grabed a bite to eat. It was still silent even after we left the movie theater. We ate Eat 'n' Park. I got a salad and Dalton got a hamburger.

Once our food came Dalton dug in. Whether he was on a date or not. His table manners haven't changed since he was 12.

Ever once in a while i would look up at him and smile a little. I knew he was looking at me more then I was looking at him, I didn't mind. I accully prefered it.

I still couldn't believe I was on a date with Dalton. Being forced or not I was still happy.

I looked up at the same time he did a few times, but then looked straight down after. I didn't want to make it anymore akward then it already was. I knew he would just smile everytime I looked at him. I knew that he must have figured out that I liked him. I mean why else would Brady have us go out on a date.

I really did like him. I mean who not fall into those deep blue eyes.

Dalton snaped me out of my daze with a big sigh escaping his lips. I was kinda glad to. I didn't want to be thinking about him to long.

I looked up at Dalton who had ketup on his chin so I decided to grab a napkin for him. At this point he was watch my ever move. I looked up at him. The experesion on his face made me poitive that this was going to be okay. I took the napkin and start whipping his chin. Very slow and gentle.

He was looking straight into my eyes making me feel weak. He started leaning in closer. I knew what was about to happen. I leaned in to and we both closed our eyes.

I was about to kiss the guy that I've had a crush on for 5 years. I was so close to him. Our lips almost touching.

Then my phone rang, interupting us. I looked at my phone to see that it was Brady calling me. THen I realised that it was almost 10:00.

"Hello." I said awsering the phone.

"Hey sis." I hearedon the other line.

''Hey, are you coming to pick me up soon?'' I asked

"Yeah where are you?" Brady awnsered.

" I'm at Eat 'n' Park" I said.

"Ok I'll see u soon." he said then hung up.

I put my phone away then looked up at Dalton.

"Brady is gonna be here soon."

"Okay." he said with a slite frwn forming on his face.

Dalton payed the check and then I left with Brady.