Harry Styles Imagine (dirty)

Imagine you had just gotten home from a rough day at work, you were in a pissy mood because the clothing order had came in completely wrong. You were a floor model at Hollister along with Louis's girlfriend, Eleanor.

"Hey babe, how are you?" Harry, your boyfriend of 11 months asked. "I'm pissed off." You said. He walked over to the couch where you have been sitting and sat down beside you rubbing your back. "Oh what happened, (Y/N)?" He asked. "They got the clothing order wrong, now that may cost me my job." You said. He pulled you in for a hug, and from that it turned into a kiss; a kiss that got heated really quick.

He picked you up and wrapped your legs around him as he carried you down the corridor to your guy's bedroom. He walked in closing the door behind him with his foot, your lips still locked together. He layed you gently on the bed hovering over you. He tugged at the hem of your shirt signalling you that he wanted you to take it off. You pulled away only to get your shirts off and continue back to the kiss. He un clasped your bra and you took it off and threw it with your guys shirts. You undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants, he did the job of taking them off and kicking them with the other clothes. Then he unbuttoned your shorts and threw them with the other clothes too so you were in your underwear while he was in his boxers.

You curled your fingers under the elastic of his boxers and let go so that it snapped against his pale skin. Then he layed you on the bed and removed your underwear chucking them across the room. He then spread your legs apart and stuck his long tongue into you which felt really good. You let a little moan escape your mouth, you could feel him smile as he moved up to suck your clit. And from there he worked up licking, sucking and nibbling each of your nipples.

"Okay it's my turn." You said,

"Okay." He said standing up, you lightly pushed him on the bed and slowly stroked his bulge through his boxers, you seen him squirm a bit and giggled quietly. "Okay (Y/N), no teasing please." He said, you smiled and took his boxers off throwing them with all your other clothes and slowly took all of him in and started to pick up the pace a bit, and about a minute later your head was bobbing up and down. "Ugh, baby. I think I'm go-" Harry said until you cut him off, "Harry, hold it!" You said now pumping his dick. And before he could cum in your hand you let go. "Really (Y/N)?" He said getting up, "yep! Really." You said getting up. He then threw you on the bed and spread your legs apart and slammed into you not letting you adjust to his size. "AHHH HARRY!" You screamed, he slammed in and out faster each time you screamed his name, "ugh harry I'm going to cum" you say squeezing your eyes shut, it felt good but it was almost pain. "I know baby, I am tooo" he said. Then you felt his hot liquids fill you as you came all over his dick.

He pulled out and layed down beside you panting "I..Łove..you..(Y/N)" he said, "I love you too, harry." You said and fell asleep together.