Plan: Forming

"Kyo-san!" Fuu cried as she rushed up to hug the Demon of Namimori.

Said demon only sidestepped her and slammed a tonfa down on her head. The poor brunette hit the ground and that was that.

Anime tears fell from her eyes as Kyoya Hibari walked off, it had been three weeks since Fuu had successfully hugged the Namimori Demon. Yes, she thought that after that personal success things were going to be easier to have a relationship with said Demon. Oh how she was wrong.

While he was easier on her, the demon certainly wasn't as open as she thought he would be. He didn't want the relationship she did and that depressed Fuu to no end.

Sitting back up a plan suddenly formulated in that secretly blonde head of hers. Perhaps it would work. Cackling she set out to start her diabolical plan.

***********************************************************************************************************

Uhm... it's been awhile since i've actually attempted at writing a drabble, much less for the Demon of Namimori so I'm sorry if it sucks. Also that is the title i'm going with unless i think of a better one.

ALSO THIS GOES FOR THE ENTIRE DRABBLE: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING BUT THE PLOT AND THE OC!