035

Updated like I promised. it was my birthday yesterday so I would have done it earlier, but today's the day :)

10:45PM

Zayn was clearly agitated the second those two got on the computer to work; my place as help to Harry being replaced. The fact that Harry hadn't really done anything to help the cause made everything worse, because of course Zayn was now carefully eyeing the both of us.

He has more feelings than Harry, that's for sure. I think just about anyone does. However, he seems to be more on the playing it safe side.

He wants nothing to do with anything that isn't a part of his orders, which increases the chances that Harry was right when he said it wouldn't be surprising if he found out, and confessed.

"Alright. We know where Ray is. It's your call," I heard Zayn tell Harry as he leaned back in his chair, hazel eyes glancing briefly at me. I was aimlessly scrolling through the tablet that only had game apps installed as if I was a child. The books on here...totally stereotypical for a teenage girl. Romance and drama.

His gaze made me frown, and I turned back to the tablet, pretending I'm not even the slightest interested.

"We suit up. Get over there and get some answers. We'll work from there." Harry suggested dryly, scrolling through the information and writing down whatever he thought was important.

"When?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Zayn spat out, earning a warning glance from Harry. What I'd give to see these two beat each other's asses...in a way it'll feel nice. Without being able to do it myself, I feel like it would be really vengeful if it happened. I guess their bickering really got to me.

Zayn continued. "We're trying to save a mafia corporation here, not planning a trip to a zoo. This has to be as soon as po--"

"Tomorrow," Harry snapped louder than he had before, averting his pale green eyes to the screen again.

At this, Zayn inhaled deeply and shook his head. "I have no idea what the hell happened to you these two months, but you've absolutely blown my mind with the change," he stated lowly, about to get up from the chair when Harry turned his head and opened his mouth.

"What?" He clenched his jaw.

The dark-haired male knowingly shrugged his shoulders, stern look on his handsome face. "The Harry two months ago would have already gotten the job done. I don't know...your head seems to be in the wrong place."

Ironic, I thought to myself. If anything, the wrong place in anyone else's head would be working for an enormous, successfully developed mafia. In their case, it's actually not doing the work.

It's understandable, I guess. They chose their lifestyle. It may not be the best, but it surely gets them their necessities.

Harry's face remained unfazed, but knowing him now, I could tell there was a slight difference in its appearance. He was not pleased at all with what Zayn had said, and he may actually seem to be over thinking it now.

But, his only words were, "Tomorrow."

He stood up from the chair and stalked towards the bedroom him and I share. Zayn would be sleeping on the sofa, that's for sure. Not that I cared. I was more worried for Harry, who shut the door at a regular force and not another sound was heard.

I stood up before Zayn even tried to make conversation. He would question me, and I would be highly see-through. His eyes were on me, though. I could feel them watching me as I followed Harry's footsteps into the bedroom.