Chapter 25: "And it's all mine."

Chloe

I must be dreaming, I have to be dreaming, I just know that I am dreaming, I am dreaming, I am dreaming. I have to be, Justin Bieber, my best friend, my everything.

wait, breathe Chloe

Justin just asked for my permission, permission, for him to kiss me. I know my face is just showing him a shocked expression and I feel like my heart is coming out my chest.

"Is that a no?" he rasped, his nose moving along the curve of my neck, painfully and deliciously slow. Letting out a breath, I tried to calm the loud beating of my heart against my ears.

He chuckled against my ear before he planted a kiss just underneath it, "You're hurting my feelings-"

"But I didn't say no." my voice was but a whisper as Justin hands made their way back to my bottom to lift me up, I hesitantly wrapped my legs around him. His hands running up my waist to just below my breast. Chills kissed me all over my body causing me to shudder.

"So you're saying I can?" he asked, looking me dead into my eyes, I blinked once. I shook my head yes hesitatingly, suddenly losing my voice. I felt twice as nervous now, and I don't know how I'm going to do this.

"Are you sure baby girl?" I didn't say anything but instead listen to his calm breathing, "because when it comes to you, I have tend to lose my control." he admitted, my breath getting caught in my throat.

just fucking do it!

"Y-yes." I squeaked, he stared at me in the eyes before navigating his down to my lips, he reached and pushed a piece of hair from my face. The gesture was so small, but it had my heart beating out of control.

"Say you may." he mumbled, lifting my chin with one finger, pecking the side of my jaw. He ran his lips back down my neck, kissing, biting, licking, and sucking on it so sensually. I moaned loudly, when he his tongue began caressing my neck as he made his way back up.

His eyes leveled with mine, "Say it." He whispered, I bit my lip and he groaned, he brushed his lips against mine, then gently took my bottom lip into his teeth and pull softly.

"You may, you may." I moaned.

His lips was warm, gentle, and slow, just as I picture them to be as he captured his lips with mine. It shocked me feeling, finally feeling, his warm lips against mine, a shudder going throughout my body. Falling back down to my feet, I brought my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair, his responded by clamping his hands around my waist so that my body was pressed tightly against his.

My heart was fluttering out of my chest and my body tingled at all the feelings that I had felt for a long time, passed it away into the kiss. It felt so right being in Justin arms kissing him. The kiss was becoming more passionate and intense as he reached down and tapped my leg, I lifted it around his waist. Not once breaking the kiss, he lifted my other leg and wrapped it around his waist, lifting me completely.