Prologue

Prologue: (Based on a True Story)

If I knew that I was going to fall in love with the guy that was originally intended to be nothing but a one night stand, I would have listened to my best friend when she warned me about guys like Billy, they're charmers and in the end you'll get your heartbroken. Unfortunately, I wasn't born with the ability to look into the future, So I didn't know that Billy was going to change my life in so many ways. Some ways would be good, like the fact that without him I would have probably been admitted into the mental hospital for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, otherwise known as PTSD, and other ways would be bad, like the fact that he just so happens to be one of the biggest upcoming amateur motocross riders. If you lived in Southern California you would understand how being the girlfriend of an upcoming motocross rider can be bad, you have almost every single "brohoe" wanting your guy and they will do anything to have him, even if it means getting in the middle of your relationship. What's a brohoe you ask? Look it up on Urban Dictionary dot com, no spaces, and when the results come up it's the first one. When he walked up to me at the party and said, "What Up? I'm Billy", I should have just turned around and walked away.  The key words being, I should have. Did I? Of course not, after doing four or five shots of Jager and playing a few games of BeerPong, Alcohol got the best of me and impaired my decision making, which in the end is how I somehow managed to fall in love with a guy who originally intended to be nothing but a one night stand.