Aftermath

Hello! Comment vote fan!

Sorry for the late upload it’s a good excuse though! I need glasses and half the time I can’t see what im writing

_____________________=

I went home to be questioned by my mom. She first asked why I had a smirk on my face. I said that I just thought of something funny. Then she asked if I was drunk. It felt like a slap in the face. I went up to my room and fell straight asleep. What a night!

I woke up to my alarm clock and felt like hurling it against the wall. It took a lot of my strength to get up from my warm and wonderful bed. I got ready for the day and went to school. when I got there I got a lot of stares. There was a mix between death and jealousy stares. "Oh this is just great" I thought to myself. I guess Derek’s and I fake sex really makes a difference in social status. I just have to figure out if that is good or bad. Right now I was more on the bad side.

“Hi . . . Beth right?” I whirled around to see Amber right behind me. Amber was tall, blonde, beautiful, and (what makes her even more popular) she has the BIGGEST boobs. It could be because she had two boob jobs. The sad thing is that she’s in high school.

We have some issues here . . . I hate Amber. Amber hates me. My name isn’t even close to Beth. Amber has poured orange juice on my lap before so, it made it look like I wet myself. It doesn't even matter that it was in first grade. I raise my eyebrows, “Not even close. Juliet. Amber, what do you want?” I cut straight to the chase because I knew very well that she knew my name.

This time she raises her eyebrows and puts in a piece of gum for the “dramatic” effect. “What do you think I want? Derek shouldn’t be wasting his time on scum like you. He should be with me!” She yelled. I looked around for a second and saw all the guys around laughing and the girls were just smirking. They knew better than to laugh at Amber. Smart.

I started to smile. It probably would make her even madder, so I had to! “Y-you l-like DEREK?!” I screamed in laughter. If only she knew that both Amber and I were way wrong for him. Oh this just gets better and better!

She slapped me right across the face! I probably had a hand mark there, “I’m not kidding around! Dump him or be hated by everyone at this school. Your choice,” She smiled evilly. 

First I kicked her in the ankle. She didn’t find that as funny as everyone else did. Then I said, “I was hated by most of the school before I dated him. If I break up with him then things will just go back the way they were,” I said with a, surprisingly, brave voice. Then I walked off leaving Amber with fire in her baby blue eyes. It’s good to be me!

I walked into the school with my head high. I felt awesome. I just stood up to Amber. I had never done that before. I felt like I just destroyed the most powerful thing in the world. Amber isn’t the most powerful but it doesn’t matter. All that matters is that I feel great!

“I HEARD THAT YOU KICKED AMBER!” Sun screamed in my face in homeroom.

I smiled to myself. “I did kick her,” I said.

Sun made a small scream and hugged me, “Why though?!” She asked.

“She said that I had to break up with Derek or I would be hated throughout the school. She was threatening me because she likes him and I am getting in the way of her master plan. First she slapped me across the face. So I was just defending myself, but I enjoyed it,” I said smartly.

Sun’s mouth dropped, “She likes Derek?! Oh that’s just great!” She also started to laugh.

I smiled, “She also can’t tell anyone that I kicked her so I would get in trouble because I can say that she slapped me,” I whispered.

Sun looked at where I was slapped and gave me a surprised look, “Her hand print is on your face!”

I went to the bathroom and sure enough I have a huge hand print across my cheek. Wow, I didn’t know that she did that much damage. Oh well, if the teachers ask I will just tell the truth! Sure they might not believe them but at least I get to see Amber desperate.

Later Derek and I sat under a tree outside the school to look all in love and stuff. I told him all about Amber’s little performance. He looked kind of scared. “When I dated Amber before she got protective,” He went on until I asked, “Where is Trevor?” I hadn’t thought about him at all.

“He called in sick today. Good job by the way Juliet. I could have never come up with something like that,” Derek complimented.

When I was on my way home I was stopped by Trevor.

“What?” I asked. He stood about 7 feet away.

“I give up. You have changed Juliet. You really have. He has changed you. I know what you’re thinking. That I don’t know what I’m talking about. Well, maybe I don’t but it seems like you have changed ever sense you dated him,” Trevor stated.

I changed him. I changed Trevor.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Vote

Fan

Have a good day!

-LaUrEn