Authors Note

I know i haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry but alot is going on-- well i have a mild case of writers block..

i know which direction i want chapter twenty four to go in but the fact I'm just kinda lazy and have other things to do.. it just not coming along greatly. 

This week has been pretty horrible. Lost my phone Thursday (If you read my rant book i spoke about it) and i got kicked out of school yesterday. Nothing seriously, i had on some stretch pants and with this new policy they started yesterday... i had to go. 

I'm phoneless and my life is falling apart. i have four days to get my 3.79 to a 3.9 :/ finna email these teachers and cuss them out because they're petty. 

This story gets a fair amount of reads and votes but guys it wouldn't hurt to say great chapter... at least . let me know your enjoying it. commently. Lmao. 

Allot of people in the last chapter comment that 'Money isnt that serious to do all this.' and other things in that category but shit, in reality people do bigger shit for money. Money is the root of all evil in this world which i find pretty pathetic but hey.. that's what it is. And to the person (Not saying who because im not like that) WHO's in my in box saying how stupid this book and the first book is.. suck my ass because your irrelevant. 

Smile the Pain Away is my first fanfic and Some Pain Cant Fade Away is my first sequel i think I'm doing a good job so far. 

i need feedback and I'm not sure when this story will be updated hopefully soon and before February tenth. 

Read my new story Unorthodox, preview is up first chapter will be published soon. 

-Kennedy