Valentine's day

Lucy gripped her skirt tightly as she walked into the guild. Today was Valentine's day... the most romantic day in the world. Today, would also be a good time to let him know her feelings, or at least, hint to him. Lucy walked over to the table where everyone was gathered at.

"Gray, Elfman, Happy, here you go! Valentine chocolates." Lucy said, handing them identical boxes with pink ribbons on them.

"Thanks, Lucy." Gray said, opening the box to find chocolate ice.

"Giving Valentine chocolates are a man!" Elfman yelled.

"Lucccyyyy, mine's a fish, right?" Happy asked, pawing at his box.

"A chocolate fish." Lucy replied, grinning.

"Thank you, Lucy!" Happy said, tearing open his box.

Ignoring the gazes of her friends, Lucy took out another box, which was more elaborately decorated and wrapped up.

"Natsu... here." Lucy said, thrusting the box to Natsu shyly, blushing slightly.

"Ohh, thanks Luce." Natsu said, tearing open the box and wolfing down the chocolate without looking at the deisgn.

Lucy felt her heart sink with disappointment while her friends all sighed.

"Luce, that was yummy. I'll get you flowers next month, kay?" Natsu said, grinning.

That comment brought a smile to her face, all traces of disppointment gone.