•7•

Luke
She didn't say anything. She just pulled me into a bone crushingly tight hug.

"Of course I'm fucking fine with it and all that, you're you," Macy grinned, "I'm so proud of you, Luke."

"You're the only one who I've told," I mumbled.

"I'm honoured," she giggled.

"You wont... you won't tell anyone, will you?" I asked nervously, playing with my hair.

"Of course not!" she said, hugging me again, "you can tell whoever you want, whenever you're ready."

"Thank you," I choked, almost crying with happy tears, "I think I have a crush on Michael." I whispered, giggling as the tears fell and the weight was lifted off my chest, relief washing over me.

"Go get 'em," Macy smiled, tears also in her eyes.

Michael

When Luke texted me, my heart fluttered, even though it was just a simple hey, it meant I was at least on his radar. (a/n more like Gaydar am I rite hahahahahaokbye)

I had wondered, after a while of texting him, if it would be weird for me to call him.

Me: would it be weird for me to call you?

I asked, it was straight up and simple.

Luc-ASS: no

So I called him while lying on my bed and scrolling through Twitter.

"Hey," he said, sounding a little out of breath as he panted the words, making him sound surprisingly hot.

"Hi Lucas," I chuckled as I listened to the ruffling of sheets or something in the background, "how's life?"

"Life's good," he breathed, "listening to green day."

"Oh my god you like green day?" I asked excitedly, sitting up a little more in my bed.

"Yes!" he squealed, "what about Nirvana?"

"Yes, yes, oh my god," I did a little dance with my feet because I was so excited, "have you heard of Blink-182?"

"Have I heard of Blink?" Luke said sarcastically, "duh! Obviously!"

"Luke! This is so cool," I admitted, clutching the phone tight in my hand.

We talked about music, which then lead on to films, which led on to sleepy talks about actors and then random stuff that came into our minds as I yawned and closed my eyes, listening to his voice. He sounded so sleepy and it was so cute, and I..

•~•~•~•

Shit. I woke up late, to find my phone on the pillow, saying the call with Luke ended about 5 minutes ago. Did I fall asleep on him? Oh god, I felt so bad. I thought about texting him to apologise but I decided against it as I got up reluctantly and had a shower.

Luke

I woke up feeling a little disorientated when I could hear someone else breathing softly. Wait... it was coming from my phone. Did I fall asleep on Michael? I checked my phone to see that the call had been going on for over 9 hours - well my phone bill is fucked - so I pressed it to my ear, listening to the soft sound of Michael snoring a little before realising it may have been a bit creepy so I hung up reluctantly.

I smiled as I got in the shower, turning the water to hot as I grinned stupidly at what I'd found out about Michael. He was into the same music as me, his mum was a single mum, he was an only child unlike me, he also hated football... yes, I'd told him that. I missed out the part where I was gay and loved needlework though. Michael said he hated going outside because he hated people which was partly true for me but he liked to just sit and play video games but I couldn't fathom why anyone would want to waste their time like that.

As soon as the water began to run cold, I stepped out, my hair lying flat as I sighed at myself in the mirror. I tried to avoid using mirrors as much as possible because without mirrors there was no need to be ashamed of who you are and what you look like.

I checked the time before realising I was going to be incredibly late if I didn't get a move on and get dressed. I'd have to wear my hair natural today. Damn.

"Luke! Breakfast!" my mum shouted from downstairs. It was just me and her for now because both my brothers had left for uni, which sort of sucked because I kind of missed them. What I didn't miss was their constant judgemental persona's and their constant teasing.

"I'm just getting dressed!" I yelled back downstairs, yanking my black jeans up my legs and falling over in the process because I was so tall.

-
a/n I'm short AF so I don't relate to luke in the sense that he falls over bc he's tall but at least he has a reasonable excuse for falling over bc I trip up all the time and just lie there like haLP
~Teddy