Chapter 10**

I was laying on the couch snuggled up to Devon, when the door bell rang. Devon grabbed his pants and slipped them on. He made sure there was a blanket covering my naked body. I snuggled more into the blanket and sat up on the couch, wondering who was at the door. When Devon opened them door, his face went blank but I didn't miss the flash of annoyance.

"What do you want Chloe?"

"Is that anyway to speak to your fiance?" Devon groaned.

"Look, we already broke up few ago. You aren't my fiance. I'm a married man, and I need you to leave me alone. I'm sorry for the way we ended. I honestly am sorry for that, but now I need you to leave me and my family alone."

"You think that whore is family? Ha that's funny. Come on, baby. I know you are going to divorce her after all the crap she caused you." Chloe started running her arms down Devon's arms before he grabbed them and stepped away.

"The only person causing me crap is you. So Chloe, I'm going to give you about a minute to leave because you are harassing us. Since I know you won't apologize, please just step off my property." Devon's face had become scarily calm and his voice was calm but you could hear the full threat in his voice.

Chloe stuck her head in the house and made eye contact with me. "I knew you were around since Devon was talking like this. Huh and you slept with my man? Look whore, stay away from him because he doesn't want you." She turned back to Devon. "I forgive you for sleeping with her, baby. I know how she was throwing herself at you, and you just missed me." Devon rudely shut the door in her face and came back to sit next to me on the couch. He began rubbing his hands over his face.

"Baby, I'm sorry for bringing you all stress." Devon looked completely miserable, and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Devon, I'm fine. The baby's fine. Yes, your ex is a little crazy, but we will get through it."

"You're amazing."

"Oh I know." Devon smiled and I snuggled back into his lap. This was my life now.

And I was perfectly fine with it as long as Devon was with me.

************************************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed.

Vote! Comment! Fan me!

Love you guys! :P

Ps. If I accidentally call Devon, Danny, then Im sorry. If you read Secrets Best Left Untold, you would understand. :)