3. Decisions and Contracts

~~Sarah's P.O.V~~

I couldn't stop thinking about Justin's offer, I've always wanted to try something like this, but I've never had the guts to actually do it. If James was really ready for a relationship.. i think i would've maybe tried something like this with him. Thankfully, Justin didn't end up going through the checklist with us, so we managed to skip the awkward silence and the huge pissing contest that would've more than likely broken out ten feet out the door. 

James and I went to breakfast then went around to every KFC Location known to fucking man! Since it was my day off, we were able to just hang out for a while doing random shit after finishing up the checklist. The next morning seems to be brighter than yesterdays for some reason, but it's kind of hard to enjoy when my anxiety is running through the roof.. I have to give my answer to Justin today . I sigh deeply as my thoughts trail back to what I researched about these kinds of relationships... They're serious and deep. What if I'm not ready for something like this? I let my mind race for a few moments as I stack books on the small shelves, making sure all books are in order. It's 11am, which means I've been here for three hours and still no boss man. The doorbell rings as someone walks in, catching my attention. My breath hitches as I see Justin walk in. "Hello Mr.  Wright." He smirks at me, sending chills down my spine. "Hi Sarah, May I see you in my office?" I nod, following him close behind.

As I walk into the large cream colored room, I sit across from him as I did before. "So, have you given any thought to my offer?" I nod "and?" I blush " I'll try it out if you promise to guide me the way you're supposed to." He nods. "What I'm asking of you is serious, I really want you to think about this. It's a fast offer but to be quite honest I've had my eyes on you for a while now. Of course I'll take care of you Sarah." I take a deep breath in an attempt to calm my nerves and my horned up side that is aching for this man to plow her. "It can't hurt to try something new." he shoots me a playful smirk with a light shake of his head "Tired of being so vanilla huh?" my eyebrows furrow in confusion only making him chuckle "forget it kitten, lets just move on. You'll need to read over these two very carefully. I do this because im a well-known wealthy man, so I don't want trouble if anything were to.. end badly."  I nod in understanding as I sign the NDA. He hands me the contract, and my eyes begin scanning the pages in curiosity. 

The kitty contract 

Rules

1.) You may not look in any other dominates eyes.

2.) You may refer to your dominate as sir, master, or daddy.

3.) You will eat 4 times a day and keep your health up for your safety. 

4.) You will not touch yourself unless granted permission by your dominant. 

5.) You will not have sexual relations with anyone other than your dominate unless discussed and approved beforehand. 

6.) You must remember your safe words. (insert safe word here)

7.) You must not tell anyone about you and your dominant's personal relationship unless discussed and approved by said dominant.

8.) You will be punished for defying the rules. (all punishments will be discussed and agreed upon with the submissive.)