A7X - Synyster Gates

A/N Cyndy is played by Alissa White-Gluz

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Cyndy's POV*

hi, i'm Cyndy Radke, i'm 17 years old and i live in Orange County.

as any have probably guessed, or not, i'm Ronnie Radke's little sister, he's 20.

my dad ran away on Christmas eve when i was 7. my mom was devastated, she wen't insane, literally.

oh and did i tell you i have a crush on my brothers best friend? his name is Brian Haner, he's in a band called Avenged Sevenfold. and right now, he's touring with my brothers band Falling In Reverse. as usual i got dragged along on tour. i'll tell you how Brian and i met.

*flashback 3 years ago*

''CYNDY! MY FRIENDS ARE HERE!!'' Ronnie yelled. i slowly came downstairs and walked into the living room. ''hey Max.'' i said.

''this are Matt, Brian, Zacky, Johnny and Jimmy. Guys, this is my little sister Cyndy.'' i nodded and sat down next to Jimmy.

''Ronnie i'm bored.'' jimmy whined, dragging the words Ronnie and bored. ''we can play truth or dare?'' Max said. oh god, this can't go right.

the guys agreed and as always Max started.

''Johnny, Truth or dare?'' ''dare'' well let's start hell haha.

'' i dare you to run around the street, n-'' ''easy as hell.''

''let me finish, i dare you to run around the street, naked.'' Johnny gulped and got undressed. we laughed as he got assaults thrown to his head by older woman.

Brian fell over from laughing. he looks cute when he laughs. i looked down at him and he smiled and waved at me. holy crap his smile is one in a million.

Jesus christ Cyndy, you can't like your brothers best friend..

wait! do i like him?

yes you do!

great, now my head is fighting with it self.

''what ya thinking?'' he said, his voice is just like ugggh (if you know what i mean)

''nothing.'' i lied. ''lies!'' he yelled ''liar liar, pants on fire!'' he sang and yelled.

he's hot when he's immature, CYNDY STOP!

*flashback over*

''cyndy, cyn, cyndyyy, CYNDY!'' i opened my eyes and saw Brian standing in front of me. ''huh? what.'' i said, i must've fallen asleep. he chuckled ''we're at the next venue.'' i nodded and got up.

''uggggghh where are we?'' i asked as i stretched. ''Florida'' matt said as he also stretched.

*Syn's POV*

''cyndy, cyn, cyndyyy, CYNDY!'' she opened her eyes and i smiled. ''huh? what.'' she said, i chuckled ''we're at the next venue.'' she nodded and walked outside.

she was cute. no she is cute.

her blue/purple ish hair, her piercing. the way she talks, the way she smiles. when she's sad, i just want to hold her and tell her everything's alright.

okay okay, i might like Cyndy.

''ey Ron?'' i said and nodded him over here. ''sup Syn.'' ''i might like Cyn?'' i said in a questioning tone. ''i should've seen that coming, but dude, i'm not her dad, just go after her for fuck sake's.'' i nodded and got up.

''Cyn!'' i yelled, she turned around ''yeah?'' i smashed my lips on hers. her hands moved to my neck as my arms found her waist, pulling each other closer. our lips moved in sink.

''FINALLY!'' Jimmy yelled, i let one arm go to flip Jimmy off, and apparently she thought the same. she smiled into the kiss.

we pulled away, our foreheads touching. ''i really like you Cyn.'' i said. ''was about time to confess it asshole!'' she joked. ''just kidding i like you too.''

''be mine?'' i asked carefully. ''duhh.'' she smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------

hi Cyndy, i hope you like it, it's not much, but it's all i had in mind haha.

C.Vengeance.