》Blurb《

》 Jayde's P.O.V 《

He's out there again, just laying on the grass outside his house, with his earphones in and his eyes closed.

I recently moved into the house next to him, I'm pretty sure he's around my age from the way he dresses.

He seems to cut himself off from the world, much like me.

I finished school last year and only ever really had a couple of friends in our old place.

I used to live in the middle of nowhere back in England, and now suddenly we have neighbours on either side and my mum cares how we appear to them. Though I don't.

Before I bother trying to get a job, I need to sort my life out.

I'm depressed and have anxiety, depression is I'm guessing from having my brother leave.

We're twins you see, and we're the close kind.

He left us to go to Bristol University just before we moved, then suddenly my whole life turned around once we did move.

Now it's just me and my parents, my step-dad, Jim, and my mum, Kim.

Yes, very funny.. Jim and Kim.

They've been married for about 10 years, I remember my biological dad, I still talk to him and he sends me stuff on my birthday, but Jim has been more of a dad than my real one.

Moving on with my life now, we've lived here for 3 months already, and all I've done is stay in my room really.. My parents have been working, so I've been unboxing things in my room, putting up my Paramore, All Time Low and Green Day posters up from my old house.

So during this time, I've been singing along whilst jumping around my room and looking out onto this strange individual that seems to be in view often. He's rather out there laying on the grass, or inside probably doing the same thing in his bedroom. He seems interesting though, the type of person you want to find out about.