Going Back ~GirlxGirl~ - MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!-

_______________________________________________________________________________

"That's the last box." Josh states as he sets it down in the living room full of belongings.

"Babe, we're finally moved in! After all this time and work, we can finally start our own life." Molly exclaims as she jumps into Josh's arms, he hugs her tightly before he sets her back down on her feet, kissing her lightly on the nose.

"You guys know I'm still here, right?" Jen says, plopping down on the couch. Molly runs over and jumps into her lap.

"Oh Jen, how could I ever forget you?!" She kisses her best friends cheek and lays back onto the couch, propping her legs up on Jen's lap.

"You know Josh and I get carried away sometimes. How did last night go with Kelsey?" Jen makes a face then sighs with a shrug.

"We went out to the bar, had a few drinks before going back to her place, you know the rest. When I woke up this morning, she had left a note saying that she had to go into work early, that last night didn't mean anything. We aren't getting back together and I had to be gone by the time she got home. So, I got up and left." A long exaggerated sigh leaves Jen's lips as she lies back on the couch.

"I'm sorry J. She's a bitch. You'll find someone new, I know it. Go out tonight and find a hot chick to hook-up with." Molly sits up and lays her head on Jen's shoulder.

"Mol, I'm 26 years old. I haven't had an actual relationship since high school, I have 3 weeks until my next tour in Afghanistan. All I want is to settle down and I can't." Jen looks at Molly as her phone vibrates.  Nodding to Molly to take her call, Jen gets up and heads upstairs. Once in her room, Jen lays down on the bed, her eyes glued to the ceiling fan. Her minds on the past, on a girl who changed her life but doesn't everyone say that about at least one person? Lindsay was her longest relationship and the one she knew she would marry one day. If only life mirrored dreams. Jen and Lindsay had been friends since they were born, best friends since the beginning. They were the best friends that pretended to get married and have a family, they were even each others first kisses. But as time went on and the girls grew up, Jen started dating and Lindsay would wreck havoc on the relationships, jealousy and even driving a wedge between Jen and her girlfriends until they broke up. After the 4th girl, Jen decided to confront Lindsay about it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

~Flash Back~

One day after school, I walk into Lindsay's room and sit at the end of the bed.

"Do you wanna tell me why the hell you are acting like i'm your territory when i have a girlfriend?" I look at her, knowing she can see how angry I really am.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what the hell i am talking about!" I stand up, looking at her, starting to get really angry.

"You really want to know why I drive all those girls away from you? Do you really want to know, Jen?" I stay silent.

"It's because I am in love with you. I have been since we even knew what liking someone is!" She walks over to me, standing right in front of me.

"I have wanted to be with you since the first time you came out. I thought you would see that."

She turns and walks back to the bed and sits on the edge, putting her head in her hands. I walk over and kneel in front of her, taking her hands, looking up at her.

"Lindsay, I always thought you were just jealous cause they were taking me away from you, in a friend way. I never thought you had feelings for me...If i had known, i wouldn't have even dated those girls. I have had feelings for you my whole life."