Edit it out

"DELETE THAT!" Dan shouted as he tried to grab the mouse out of Phil's hands,making his friend chuckle and pull the mouse away.

Phil was currently editing one of their MANY videos to put on youtube,when Dan overheard a specifc part that he told Phil to delete.He heard it again and again and Dan ran to his room where Phil was and all but toppled over him with intentions of getting that clip deleted.

"Oh come on,Dan you looked cute!"Phil argued as he again moved the cursor so Dan couldn't highlight the clip and delete it.

"Phil,you know I'm down to make a fool of myself,it's my job,but this!" He pointed at the monitor."is a big no,so delete it!"

"No! I think the fans will enjoy you acting like a cat." Phil smugly added as he tried to get Dan away from the computer.

"Delete it!" Dan tried again.

Phil turned around in the chair,giving Dan a look that he knew so well.

"Make me."

Dan glared at his flatmate,puffing his cheeks out.Phil only grinned and turned back to editing,knowing he had won the little fight.

Or so he thought.

Phil felt arms wrap around his neck,not forcefully to choke him but limply and securely to keep him in place.He felt warm breath close to his neck which made him jump a little,but he couldn't really move.He turned his head to look at Dan who had the most suggestive smirk ever.

There he knew,this fight was far from over.

"Phil..." Dan whispered,not annoyingly but seductively into his ear.Phil grinned,knowing Dan wouldn't go through with his plan.

"You're gonna have to do better than that Howell." Phil said and how he wished he hadn't said that.

In a matter of seconds he was being straddled by his best friend,Dan leaning in close making Phil drop the mouse and stare at him in shock.Sure,they have played the 'Let's see who can break under the tension first' game,but things always got a tad awkward and they ended it.Dan really didn't want that clip to be up if he was reaching these limits.

"Philly," Dan whispered again and got close enough so his forehead touched with Phil's.Phil felt his breath catch in his throat,he knew he had to push Dan away but he couldn't bring himself to do so.

"Just delete the clip,please?" Dan said,his face even closer so their noses were touching."No one will miss it."

Phil felt his eyes closing a bit and opened them again,shaking his head as he refused to do what
Dan told him and that made Dan smile and lean in.

Phil's eyes finally closed as he felt Dan's lips on his.They were slightly chapped but softer than any other pair of lips he had kissed.He felt one of Dan's hand slip up to his hair,tangling his fingers in his fringe.Dan pulled a little,making a moan emit from Phil which made it a lot easier to deepen the kiss.Tongues swiping against each other,the kiss became even more passionate but not hurried.Phil slipped his arms around Dan's waist,bringing him closer making Dan practically sit on his lap.The chair groaned under their weight but both of them were to lost in each other to care.Dan broke the kiss for air but it didn't stop him from kissing down Phil's neck,making his blue eyed friend bite his lip so no sound come out of his mouth.Dan nibbled and kissed his neck making Phil arch into him,bodies way to covered in Phil's opinion.

Dan pulled back and grinned at him before giving him another kiss.He pulled back just as quickly and smiled.

"We could take this to the living room,all you gotta do is delete that clip." Dan said as he waited for Phil to calm down and respond.

Phil blinked up at Dan,giving him an accusing stare.Dan turned his head innocently,that term used loosely in this moment.Phil thought of the situation for a second,weighing the options.The video was already finished,he just needed to upload it but Dan however...

If he was being honest with himself,he was waiting for Dan to do make the first move for a long time.He always wanted to take the game a bit farther but of course,being who he is,he couldn't.Now Dan was openly offering a full make out session on the couch...

But the video would take a while to re-do and upload...

Dan ran a hand through the nape of his neck,a small smile playing on his face making Phil slightly loose his train of thought.

Phil shook his head,a chuckle escaping his lips as he made a final decision.He looked at Dan before moving down to kiss his neck,making Dan moan in response.He did always say it was his sensitive spot.Phil moved his arms to either side of Dan but not setting his hands around him.He put a hand on the computer mouse as he worked on Dans neck.He moved it around before making a silent click,praying it had clicked were it needed to.After that he quickly placed his hands under Dan's thighs to lift him up and carry him out the room.Dan let out a surprised squeal before locking lips again as they made their way to the living room.

"That's a good Phil..." Dan moaned as they settled on the couch.

----------------------------------

"PHILIP MICHAEL LESTER!" Dan shouted through the flat,making Phil grin as he sipped on his tea.The next day,Phil woke up waiting for Dan to enter youtube so he could see what he had done.It didnt take long for him to run to the kitchen,phone in hand with the video playing.He pointed at the screen,a frown present in his face.

"Explain this?!" Dan said as he played the part he specifically told Phil to delete.Phil watched it,his smile still present as he leaned over to take the phone away from Dan's hands.

Dan didn't fight it,just crossed his arms when the phone was safely in Phil's grasp.

"I thought we had a deal..." Dan mumbled as Phil held back a chuckle.He walk over to his partner and kissed his cheek.

"I know,but you looked way to cute,I wanted my fans to know how cute my boyfriend is." Phil still smiled as he said this,making Dan's spirits lift up a bit.Dan glared a while more before rolling his eyes and bringing Phil into a hug.

"I love you,you big idiot." Dan whispered as he placed a kiss on Phil's cheek.Phil only giggled before wrapping his arms around Dan.

"I love you too." He said as he pulled back and placed a kiss on Dan's lips.