Under the Weather A Pokemon Fanfiction

Prologue

"Darren Pokemon are dangerous and i don't want Cedric involved with any of that shit!" Bella Fumed to her husband.

"Maybe we let his see a tamed one?" Darren added impishly. "No no no!! Even tamed Pokemon can be dangerous! Cedric isn't gonna go near a single Pokemon as long as i live!"

Meanwhile upstairs Cedric was in his room screaming," It's not fair!"

He slammed into his pillow, and threw it at his lamp. The lamp slid against the wall and fell on the hard wood floor.

Bella stomped upstairs and slammed open Cedric's door.

"Mom i didn't mean it! It was an Acci-" Bella hand flew through the air like a rocket and struck Cedric's left cheek.

Cedric fell on the floor, collapsed crying. "Never go near another Pokemon AGAIN!" Bella stormed out of the room.

Cedric laid there crying. A small puddle of tears formed on the floor. His legs wobbled getting up, and he went against the window.

A woobat flew to his window it was small and skinny, so he took a bit of bread from his dinner he had picked apart and opened the window.

"I don't get why you're so scary."

He handed the bread to the woobat, who gracefully ate it. It gave out a loud yawn, one recognizable to anyone as being non human.

He let his hand out to pet the woobat, which distracted him from his mother who was coming up the stairs.

She open the door quickly and screamed, " Cedric i told you NO!" She charged like a Bull at her son who screamed in fear.

The woobat flapped its wings blowing a strong gust at Bella.

The woobat signaled Cedric to come outside. Cedric struggled to get out the window, finally he got through.

The bat Pokemon shrieked as Bella grabbed Cedric's leg only to let go and send Cedric free falling off the roof.

Cedric let his arms and legs spread and he closed his eyes as he knew he would die.

To his surprise a strong suction grasped his back and made him float.

The woobat stuck to his back and flapped its wings strongly.

From his birds-eye-view he saw that his aunt Professor Juniper had arrived for dinner.

Cedric Juniper was his great uncle and who he shared the same first and last name with.

The woobat put Cedric on the ground safely. Bella its me Prof. Juniper I'm here for din- Cedric whats on your face!

She says ignoring the Woobat. "Oh um you see" Cedric rubbed his kneck, "M-m-my Mom Hit me!" Cedric said a bit childish running in Professor Juniper's arms.

"Bella how dare you! thats child abuse! You've done that 6 times this week, I've had enough. Cedric lets go. Your sleeping and Aunt Juniper's." Bella recoiled, "You can't take my son!" Professor Juniper was smarter, "I'm calling child services legally he stays at his godmother's house. Me!" Cedric, Cedric, and Profesor Juniper, drove off the Nuvema town.

Thats the day that Cedric never forgot 4 years later he woke up to find something of interest in the living room.

~~~~ Thanks for Reading my Prologue Please comment! Rate! and stay tuned ~~~~~