Sweetie i'm a FIGHTER and you ARE?..Epilogue

Start from the beginning

I love Akon with body and soul! Not only does the guy have a beautiful sexy voice but a sexy body. However, I wouldn’t trade him for Gabe.

After Raven and Seth named the child, everything was great. Raven’s dad, Uncle John, helped and taught her a lot about raising a baby, though I was surprised that Raven’s mother, Aunt Monica, didn’t help at all. She did everything possible to ignore Raven, Seth and Akon.

Raven and Seth soon after decided to come live with my grandparents, it was much safer in Atwood, and Raven could actually finish High School, and grandma would have a bundle of joy to take care of. After about two years of High School both, Raven and Seth finally graduated. Seth went on studying to become a Marin while Raven became a self-defense teacher. Seth unfortunately could only come home once a month, so when he did come to visit we made sure that no one was in the house, lets just say, they have a lot of catching up to do.

Raven still lives with grandma and grandpa, hence why Akon was running throughout the house. 

“So what did he do this time?” My Grandma asked amused while picking him up and sitting him against her hip while holding him, he giggled and started playing with Grandma’s short hair.

I chuckled, got up picking up my Pink blouse, and held both sides of the blouse showing grandma just how much damage he did to it. My grandma gasped slightly, eyeing the blouse with sadness.

“Such a pretty blouse.” Grandma said, shaking her head, glancing towards Akon.

“What are we going to do with you?” She asked playfully rubbing her nose against his, he giggled and kissed grandma on the cheek.

“Love me, feed me and never leave me!” He quoted from his favorite movie, Garfield, yelling the last part. I gave him a blank expression.

“Oh and you think that loving you will bring my blouse back!” I yelled playfully at him, he suddenly stopped smiling, frowning slightly, his big green eyes shone with innocence. Oh, no he was giving me the puppy dog look!

“I’m sorry Auntie Jamie; I won’t ever do that again.” He said, in such a sweet tone that I felt my heart melt.

“Awww sweetie!” I  walked up to my grandma and took him in my arms giving the little sucker a big bear hug, which he returned and wrapped his small legs and arms around me. My grandma laughed.

“His going to be a heart breaker, isn’t he?”

I chuckled, “I wouldn’t want to be in those girls shoes!” I kissed him on the cheek.

“Hey Grandma, where’s grandpa?” I asked glancing towards my grandma, who was watching Akon play with my shoulder length hair.

“Hmmm, well from what I know he went to town to do a little business.” Grandma said shrugging as if it didn’t bother her, but her brown eyes turned a little darker with worry and dislike. I sighed, shaking my head. I don’t really know what business my grandpa usually did in town, but from grandma’s expression it was good, and it’s best that I don’t find out.