Chapter one

We are laying in a bed wrapped in each other faces mere centimeters apart. Lips nearly touching. My lips tingle to the thought of them touching his. He touches my face running his hand down my cheek gently smiling ever so slightly. I can not remember his name but his face is so familiar. His name doesn't even matter. Nothing matters but me and him. Nothing else exists.

I blink and open my eyes to see him gone. I'm in my room and my alarm is blaring. It was just a dream.

I sigh and sit up turning my alarm clock off. Ready for normal life but feeling nostalgic for the mysterious dream boy.

My name is Aayano. I guess my life is pretty average. I go to school, see my "friends" and go home and do my homework. Over the weekend I sometimes do things my friend group has planned. But I'm pretty sure they don't even notice when I don't show.

Which basically describes my life. I'm invisible. Sure I have a group of friends but sometimes I feel like they are a group of strangers I sit by so I don't sit by myself. A group of strangers I hang out with over the weekend so my mom doesn't worry about me.

I go to school and go to the table they sit at every morning. They all look up at me and smile. I give them a nod in return before sitting down and putting my chin in my hand.

It's the first day of my junior year. Two more years until I am free to do whatever the fuck I want. Two more long agonizing years. I let out a sigh before the bell rings saying its time to head to homeroom. I stand up and grab my bag then nod a goodbye to the group at the table.

I get to homeroom and I'm the first one there so the overly cheerful teacher smiles cheekily at me. I give her a slight smirk in response. I sit in the chair waiting for my peers to arrive.

Eventually everyone gets there and the bell indicating class has started rings. She passes out our schedules for the semester and I take a quick glance at it before putting it in my bag and grabbing my phone and headphones.

Before I have a chance to put my headphones in I hear the teacher announce "This year we have a new student joining our school. His name is Levi and I want you all to give him a warm welcome." I don't bother looking up until I hear students whispering.

"He is so short."

"Ya but not as short as Aayano"

They both snicker until I give them a dirty look.

I then look up to see the new kid. He is staring at me. It's him. The boy from my dreams. He is standing right there in the front of my classroom.

Then it's like everything is going in slow motion.

"Well levi there is an empty space next to Aayano," she says pointing to the seat to the left of mine.

He walks up to the seat next to mine not breaking eye contact. As he sits down I quickly realize I am staring at him and look away. The whole world is spinning. It's like I can't breath. I have never felt like this before.

A/N OMG HEY GUYS!!! So you might know me from my one shot book and if not welcome! you should go check it out its swag. Anywho this is a LevixOc invade you couldn't tell!! XD and ya I'm gunna try and update every day. I have some idea where I want to go with this but not a very detailed one. So ya improvise! What fun would life be without some improvisation? Back on track sorry this is so short it's an intro the rest will be longer and hopefully more detailed. So ya! By my peeeeeeeeps!!!!!