Chapter Four: Busted

A/N: Bare with me because I barely know anything of Wonder Woman's home,except that its full of Amazonian women  and its called Themyscira.
***

"We've been at this for hours! I have a party to go to!"

"Maxine,this takes time.Be patient. "I groaned and pouted,Diana smiling warmly at me "We'll give it another try.You can do this." I nodded and closed my eyes, listening to her instructions carefully. "Clear your mind and give deep,easy breaths." I cleared my mind and gave easy breaths as she said,feeling my head become even clearer."Now feel as if you're one with the sky.Become...a cloud." My eyebrow arched,but I ignored it and began to imagine soaring through the clouds with Jon at my right and Daddy at my left,our day filled with no worries."Open your eyes."I peeked open one and opened both in shock as I saw the tops of Themyscira's mountains. I looked down and smiled awkwardly as I flew a few feet off the ground."Good job hun!" I heard Dad's voice call out and saw him landing in the arena where'd I'd been for God knows how long.Beside him was Chris,who gave a warm smile and a wave."Miss Diana,how do I get down?"

"Pull all your weight down." I nodded and began to feel pulled down by Earth's gravity, landing on my feet."That was pretty cool cutie," Chris said,making me blush and giggle like an idiotic school girl."Thanks Chris.So,how was training with Dad?"

" Fine.He taught me how to control my flight,speed,and strength."I nodded and tucked hair behind my air,smiling as he winked at me.Dad walked up and we immediately fixed our postures."You got higher off the ground then I did.I merely got off 6 inches.You got off at least 20 feet.That was-" I watched as his and Chris's faces turned from happy to serious in an instant." Max,your nose is bleeding."I touched my nose with my hand and brought it back,getting this weird feeling at the sight of my blood.

My heartbeat faster and my body felt like it was shutting down.Oh yeah,I had a fear of facing blood. Ever since my Grandpa Kent was somehow murdered,I had a fear of the dead and the sight of blood . Given the fact that I was 4 at the time and saw my only best friend die in front  sent a shockwave up my spine. I immediately rubbed the blood off with my sleeve and threw it off, Dad giving me a look that read "Calm down." I gave a nod and Chris immediately had his hands on my shoulders." We can have our date another time,ok? Besides, you look tired." I gave a sad nod and saw Dad's sincere smile. "Can we go home now? I need food?" Dad gave a small chuckle and waved to Diana and we took off with Jon right behind us. " So how was your training Jon?"

" I'd rather not talk about it,ok?"

"Why? Did Bruce beat your ass?" He gave me a serious expression and I nodded with understanding. " Let's hope Mom is asleep when we get home."

***

Like ninjas, Jon and I walked into the house,wincing as the door creaked open." Shut the hell up, door!" I whispered/yelled to it as Jon closed it. "Ahem." I jumped at the sudden noise and pushed Jon in front of me. "Care to explain why your school called and said neither of you were there?" Mom asked as she sat at the table." Um,well..."

"Don't lie to me." I watched as Dad entered the house in his usual Clark Kent attire,Mom glaring at him even more than us." And why did Perry call and tell me you weren't at work?" He stammered as she made her way to us, the Mom Look scaring the hell out of me. "Explain right now, Clark Kent!" I watched as Dad leaned down to her and whispered in her ear, her look growing heavier. "You did what?! I told you I don't want them on that damned team! They could get hurt Clark! But no, you have every right to decide what's best for our children even though I  spent 5 hours pushing them out of my-" Suddenly,she started speaking french,pacing back and forth. Who thought Mom could speak French?

" I'm gonna cut this short.No argument. Clark,your banned from sex for 4 weeks and I dont want them on that team as well ad sleeping onthe couch for 4 weeks. Alex,Jon, you two are grounded for 4 weeks for disobeying me. Sound good?"
My jaw dropped. "But today is Liv's party!"

"I don't care."

Sorry for the short chapter.And sorry for late updates. Hasn't been edited until today.