Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Olivia's POV

"I don't wanna go." I mumbled, holding onto my warm sheets for dear life. My brothers seemed to disagree and before I knew it, blankets were torn off me and cold air was exposed to my body as I shivered. Josh dragged me into the bathroom, forcing the warm water to wake me up. I reluctantly showered and got into some clothes - A lace white top, my blue skinny jeans, a warm hoodie, and my brown boots. I started to braid my hair, ate an apple, and rushed out to the car, jumping in with Josh.

I just stared out the window and only looked away when I felt someone touching my ear. Josh was trying to put my hearing aid in.

"No." I shoved it away, making Josh frown. He didn't stop though and I tried to resist as he placed it in my ear. I hated the aid so much. He only started to drive once the aid was in. "I hate this hearing aid."

"Meetings are quick with management." He pulled out of the driveway as I realized that meant they didn't have time to deal with a deaf girl. "Please Liv."

I sighed and slowly nodded. I just hated the reactions I got from the hearing aid. Don't get me wrong, I love to be able to hear and all, but I hate the stares I get and the pity. I wondered if Simon would be there. I love him, and he loved me too. He made me call him Uncle Simon, just like the boys did. He was a really nice guy.

"If you don't like the aid, you could always get that surgery." I heard Josh's smooth voice. I missed hearing it, but the talk of the surgery troubled me. Once I was finally 18, I might've been able to get a surgery that may help me hear again. Or at least make it easier to hear. I was absolutely terrified. It might not even work. It might even make my ear worse.

"Hmph." I said simply and Josh didn't seem surprised. He kinda understood my fear. We finally arrived, Josh leading me inside the tall building and up the elevator to get to management's floor. I was scared Zayn would be there, he'd look me in the eye, and feel nothing. Shrug it off. Like he always seemed to do.

I timidly walked in to see everyone already sitting down.

"Hi Uncle Si." I smiled at him as he sat at the has of the long, oak table.

"Hello, Olivia." He returned the smile. "Now, take a seat, we'll get started. Joshua?" I snickered. Simon was so formal sometimes. "You can stay too."

"Yeah, Joshua." I teased as Josh glared at me.

He sat by me but not without shoving me a bit. I sat by Niall who gave me a small smile.

"Now, since everyone's here now. We should-" Simon paused as I messed with my hearing aid since I was getting bored. "Perrie, please stop texting." He huffed. I didn't even notice Perrie until now. She sat by Zayn, holding onto his arm. Zayn never looked at me and I began to wonder if he was some kind of robot. No feelings. No soul.

Simon's assistant offered me tea, and I gladly excepted, feeling the liquid run down my throat.

"To get rid of all this mess, we'll needed to make it seem like you're friends. Olivia isn't the victim. It was all a misunderstanding." I disagreed with Simon in my head, but kept my mouth shut. "Olivia and Perrie will go out and be all buddy buddy tomorrow."

I dropped my cup of tea, horrified with Simon's plans. I felt myself begin to choke on the drink as Niall patted my back as I coughed and coughed. Harry was laughing at me while Louis tried to shush him. Liam was just as amused. Niall and Josh tried to stay calm, but I knew the moment we all walked out of this room, they'd let all their laughter out. Perrie and Zayn remained emotionless.

I tried to clean myself up as best as I could, then looked at the team of management. Their publicist and Paul were there as well.

"Please tell me your kidding. Someone please." I didn't mean to be rude, but there had to be another way. Their publicist sighed and Simon made a motion that said 'I got her'.

He got up. With his finger he made a 'C'mere' motion and I hesitantly followed his outside the door where he led me. We went out in the hall.

"I know you don't exactly like her. All we need us a couple pictures, Olivia. Then we'll get some of you and Zayn, then the three of you together. It'll protect Zayn's reputation and One Direction's reputation, so please cooperate, Olivia." He said as I nodded slowly, feeling so helpless under Simon's heavy request. I really didn't like all this 'staged' stuff, but this was the only way. "Thank you." He lightly kissed my head, taking me by surprise. "What? If I did that in front of the boys, they'd never take me serious again."

I rolled my eyes as he smirked and slipped his shades back on. We walked back into the room, the little chatter dying down. Simon went back to being serious and all business.

"Everything understood?" He asked, wrapping it all up.

We all nodded without a word, fully understanding Simon's plan.

I hated this plan though. I hated it all. I hated Perrie. I hated Zayn. Ugh, I hated everything. I hated how Zayn just walked out with Perrie, ignoring me completely like I was a stranger. I felt like crying, but not in front of Zayn. I couldn't let him see how much he'd hurt me.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·

So sorry I didn't update early. I've been writing another story with a friend of mine at school that maybe we could put on wattpad one day. It's amazing so far so I was busy with it.

And school.

And yeah, just life. -.- ugh.

Anyways, hope you all had an amazing day. I'm exhausted so I'll read through the comments then head to bed. Thanks for reading and commenting and voting snowflakes! Love you all so much! :) xo