Chapter 30

Krystel

"No mum, I'm fine honestly. Just been tired lately" I looked over at my mum who was sitting opposite me with a concerned look on her face. I knew that she didn't believe I was just tired.

"If you say so, I haven't seen Sheryl lately, is everything ok between you two?"

"Yeah we're fine, just both been busy with work. I better get going or I'll be late mum." I stood up and grabbed my stuff and left before she asked anymore questions. Mum always seemed to know when I was lying so I had to get out of there.

Arriving at school I noticed nick standing at the gate, as I made my over towards him though he started walking away. That's weird. He seen me then walked away so he was obviously avoiding me. Bet Sheryl had turned them against me.

"There she is.. The little party animal herself" a voice said from behind me. I turned around to face Emily and Angela.

"Hey guys!" I smiled. I looked at Emily and she didn't look as hot as I once thought she was. Her eyes were red and tired, it didn't matter how much make up she wore she still looked quite rough. I remember when I first seen her how hot I thought she was but now really looking at her I didn't find her very attractive at all.. God what the hell is wrong with me, how shallow do I sound here.

"Fancy coming back to mine after school today?" Emily asked snapping me back to reality.

"I can't miss work again, I didn't go last night."

They both started laughing when I said that "oh it's just a poxy little job, act your age babe" it may well be a poxy little job to them but I was proud of it. My first job earning my own money. Even though I wanted to say no I looked at their faces, both of them smirking and I just couldn't.

"Course I'll come. Something to look forward to" I said forcing a smile. Then the bell rang so I said bye and made my way to first class. I was sitting next to Sheryl, none of us could move because there were no free seats. She didn't even look at me though, it still felt weird. I missed her so much but I didn't want to admit it. I still like Emily but I was slowly beginning to realise that she wasn't as great as I thought she first was. Maybe if I spoke to Sheryl she'd talk to me? I wanted us just to go back to normal, I knew this was all my fault though. I couldn't blame sher for acting like she did, she was right, I was changing. I didn't want to be acting like this but I was, I did however believe that deep down Emily did actually care about me. She just put on an act but I could see through it. When the bell rang everybody got up to leave and Sheryl and I finally made eye contact, she didn't look happy whatsoever, I missed her cute dimples. I could see the hurt in her eyes too. I had the best friend anyone could ask for and I go and mess it all up. I smiled hoping she would forget everything and smile back.

"No sarcastic comments today Krystel? What's wrong with you." She said before walking off. Well that was to be expected really, she probably wouldn't talk to me ever again and I didn't really blame her.

At lunch I met up with Emily, she was with Angela and Paige. She was almost always with them and it annoyed the hell out of me.

"Have you seen your little friend Sheryl today Krystel, she's such a Tool. She pretends she doesn't care what people think but she so does. If she wasn't such a loser she could learn a thing or two from us, eh girls?" Angela laughed and of course they laughed along with her.

"Hilarious" I said sarcastically.

"What's up with you baby?" Emily came over and put her arms around me.

"Nothing, just having a bad day" I mumbled quietly. She kissed me softly then smiled.

"This will cheer you up" she said pulling a pill from her pocket.

"No thanks, you shouldn't have them at school em, it's dangerous." They all just laughed like what I just said was pathetic.

"Ok just take half, trust me babe it will make you feel better. She snapped the pill in half and put half on her tongue then kissed me passing it to me from her mouth. I wasn't sure about this at all but I swallowed it anyway. After half an hour I did feel better, I didn't feel stressed at all. I was laughing along with the girls now.

"See I told you baby, just trust me and everything will be just fine."

"Yeah I do feel so much better, it's weird. It's a good feeling"

"It certainly is, and you will be having loads of good feelings tonight won't you" Emily winked.

I sat there for a few minutes just enjoying this feeling, I knew what I was doing was bad but It made me feel so much better. I loved this rush, it was like all my worries disappeared for a bit.

"I'm just going to get a drink, I'll see you guys in a bit" I got my bag and headed to the canteen. I was looking through my purse for change when I dropped it all over the floor. "Shit" I muttered to myself picking it up. When I had picked it up I noticed Sheryl standing there watching me.

"What you staring at?" I snapped.

"You!" She said not taking her eyes off me. "You're doing it at school now are you? Classy chick!"

"Don't know what you're talking about Sheryl" I started putting my change in the machine, looking at the machine I had to concentrate on the words carefully because they were moving from side to side.

"You know fine what I'm talking about."

"Oh just leave me alone Sheryl!" I started hitting the machine and looking in the bottom, why wouldn't my drink come out damn it! Sheryl walked towards me and pushed the button for Pepsi.

"It helps when you press the button babe" she said and walked away..

After school I called my mum and told her I was at sheryls studying for a test we had coming up, she didn't suspect a thing. Emily and I went back to hers, as soon as we got in she poured us a vodka and we went into her bedroom.

"You ok babe?" Emily asked walking towards me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled. She smiled back then started teasing me with little kisses before pulling my top over my head.

"Do you maybe just wanna watch a dvd or something?" I asked. She laughed a little then continued kissing me, a little harder this time, massaging my tongue with hers, she ran her hands up my back and unhooked my bra. Her moaning was turning me on and I couldn't resist anymore....

"Shit!" I said sitting up. We had fallen asleep! I grabbed my phone and checked the time 10.30pm. "Emily, why did you let me go to sleep" I said jumping out of bed I put my clothes on and tried to make myself look half decent.

"Sorry, I was just enjoying being close with you baby" Emily mumbled sleepily.

"Aww me too babe" I smiled. "I better get going but I'll see you tomorrow ok" I kissed her and left. I was so tired I couldn't wait to get into my bed and just sleep. Getting my key out I let myself in the back door and grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge.

"How was studying?" I jumped, I didn't realise anybody was there.

"It was fine, you scared me dad! I'm going to bed but I'll see you in the morning" trying not to make eye contact I made my way upstairs and got changed. Looking at myself in the mirror I didn't like the person looking back at me. I was turning into somebody I really didn't like yet I was doing nothing about it....

Next chapter will be longer, thanks for reading <3 xx