Chapter 3

"Oh my god, you dirty whore! What happened?" Scarlett asked me as she came strutting in my cubical.

"I don't know what your talking about" I said, but couldn't help the blush that started to show.

"You come to work, happy and glowing. Every time Mr. Rains passes by he would wink, and you would blush beet red. You guys had sex didn't you?" she smirked, leaning on my desk.

"No, we didn't have sex. There might have been a orgams............. or two"

"Oh my god, what did you do!"

"It wasn't me! He started it!"

"Well, I'm waiting"

"He started to rub me-"

"Threw your panties?" she asked.

"No, he actually touched me. Then the waiter was coming to the table, but he wouldn't stop. It was so hot I had to cough threw my orgasm! Then I snapped and started to pump his dick" I sighed, already getting wet.

"Was he big?" she whispered, I glared at her, she shrugged "I would like an a yes or no answer"

"Yes, okay, he was pretty big"

"And hard?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Maybe"

"What do you mean maybe? Never mind, what happened after?"

"He cleaned us up and acted like nothing happened!"

"Oh, I see, he's playing hard to get, that sneeky son of a bitch" she mumbled."There's nothing fot him to play hard to get for" I said and tried to go back to reading.

"Um, yes he does, I'm gonna make sure you have kids with his sexy ass" she said full on seriousness.

"Scar, he was probably just messing with me, he doesn't care. He just wanted something to play with, or a one night stand"

"Why must you always do this?"

"What?"

"You ruin your chance with a guy before something serious happens, are you scared of commitment?"

"W-What? No!, the only time I'm going to be with Mr. Rains, besides buiness, is his nephews party"

"We'll see about that" she said walked out, I sighed and continued work, but I couldn't help but feel like someone was watching me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel Rains p.o.v. (The other day)

"Bro, was that the Paige you were talking about?" my brother, David, asked as he took a seat on the other side of my desk.

"Yeah man, she really great-"

"And sexy as hell, bro! How come you haven't tapped that yet?" he asked me, I rolled my eyes. In high school my brother and I were the, as the girl said 'sex gods'. We would hook up with girls alot, but the diference between my brother and I is, well, complicated. I would always make sure the girl knew I only wanted sex, no relationship, just a one night, excuse me wrong words, one day stand. David on the other hand would say nothing. He would fuck you and let you find out later that there is no relationship.

"I don't know man, its just, she makes me feel different. When I'm around her its not just my dick talking. I mean, yeah I'm going to flirt with her, but I just want tomake sure that she's happy"

"That sounds like a relationship. Are you ready for that?"

"If it gets me to wake up with her in my arms everyday, then yeah. I'm ready for it any day."

"Then what's holding you back?"

"She is, I think she has a past and its effecting her now. I want to help her but she always blocks me out or shuts herself down"

"I don't think she's ready for you any ways bro. You like that dominant/ submissive shit. From what I heard in college, most girls would bow down to you jusg so they could come back!" He said, I smiled, that was 100% true.

"Of course I'll ease her into the hardcore stuff, but I'm most positive she can handel a few vibrators, plugs, whips, clamps, and chains" I reasured him, he smirked and rose an eybrow.

"What? No gagging?"

"Sadly no, she might freak about the breathing part"

"And what about food?"

"I could think of a few places where whip cream could go......." I said, my brother laughed and took a sip out of my coffee.

"You are a mess man.Your gonna have her begging for release"

"Oh yes, there will defantly be begging" I smirked evily, think of all the things a person could do to her body.

What I WILL do to her body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, the picture on the side in a teen vergen of Mr. Rains/ Daniel. Yup, that's right, he created the nerd glasses, and made them look good.

*SORRY IF YOU HAD TO GO TO THE DOCTORS (or you boyfriend/girlfriend) BECAUSE MY STORY IS TO HORNY FOR SOME PEOPLE........ not naming names, you know who you are!!!!!!*