Chrisbrown6

CHRIS BROWN:

I felt confused, I know what I’m doing is wrong, it’s like I’m being possessed by my feelings. But I don’t get it, I care for Karrueche so much, she helped me move on and become a stronger person. I can’t do this to her.

“So does this mean I have extra time with you”, Rihanna asked smiling.

Her smile made me feel happy and guilty at the same time, it was so innocent- She’s so innocent.

“Rihanna…”, I called out her name, she still gave me that innocent smile- but I can see it slowly drifting away.

“I can’t, I just realized I can’t do that to her… she would freak out if she knew I was hanging with you”, I told her.

Rihanna’s face showed nothing but disappointment, she didn’t even respond at the moment. She stood there looking at me, as if she’s waiting for me to tell her it’s a joke. Her eyes were getting kind of watery.

“Rihanna, I’m so…”, I was trying to apologize but she cut me off.

“It’s okay… don’t worry, Melissa was right, I shouldn’t mess up a happy relationship because I’m unhappy”, she told me while wiping the little tears that escaped from her eyes.

Hearing that she’s unhappy kind of broke my heart a little bit. I tried to reach out to her so I could hold her, but she rejected the comfort.

“Chris please don’t, I’m okay… I’m just gonna go now”, she said picking her sandals up from the sand heading to leave. She was moving fast.

“Rihanna, wait”, I said grabbing her wrist, trying to slow her down.

“Wait ?! You’re asking me to wait?”, She sort of shouted, “ Chris I’m done waiting”.

She started walking off, but I trailed behind her asking her could I get just a minute to explain.

“Rihanna, just hear me out please, one minute”, I begged her more.

She stopped, then turned around, her face was wet from the small amount of tears she shed.

“What are you trying to explain?”, she asked with this hurt look on her face.

I took a deep breath, “Rihanna, believe it or not… I’m hurting more than you are”.

She did this sarcastic chuckle, “Chris please, let’s just stop here. Go on with you perfect life and perfect girlfriend”.

“Who said my life was perfect, Let me ask you a question Rihanna”, I told her.

“I have no time”, she said about to walk off until I gently grabbed her arm.

“When you see a picture of me smiling, what do you think?”, I asked her.

“What? What kind of question is this, Chris can you just let me leave now?”, she asked annoyed.

“Answer the question”, I told her.

She sucked her teeth, “If you’re smiling in a picture, I’m gonna obviously assume that you’re happy”.

“Why”, I asked.

She gave me this confused/annoyed expression before answering, “Hello because you’re smiling, where are you going with this?”.

“So you assume I’m happy because I’m smiling, but what real facts do you have to prove that I’m happy in that picture?”, I questioned her seriously, while letting go her arm.

“Believe me it’s a lot of facts, your life is so FUCKING perfect”, she told me.

“No… My life today is just a picture, JUST A PICTURE! , everyone looks at it and assumes I’m happy, they assume I’m lucky, they assume I’m living the life. But what they don’t know is that… I’m torn apart, I’m confused with my own feelings; I care for both- you and Karrueche, but I guess I’m the bad guy for trying to show that huh?”

“Chris…”,she began, “I gotta go”, she said walking away again… but this time I didn’t bother to stop her. I don’t know what more I could have said to make things right. Why do I have to go through this? I mean, am I wrong?

As she walked away, I just stood there. When she was finally gone out of sight that’s when I stopped looking. Then I took a deep breath and looked around to see where Tyga was at. He was laid out on his towel, sleep. I shook my head and laughed as I walked up to him. I kicked sand on him causing him to sit up fast.

“Yo wtf bro”, he kind of yelled because I scared the shit out of him.

I laughed, but he still looked serious while dusting the sand off of him.

“That shit aint funny nigga”, he said.

I laughed more, causing him to finally laugh.

“Ight get fucked up if you wanna”, he said chuckling, “And where is Ri-Ri?”

My laughter started to wear off, “She dipped”, I told him.

He got up, shaking all the sand off him, getting his shit ready to go, he didn’t ask why she left though.

“Well we out too, I bet Chyna talking shit about how I ain’t call her”, he said.

“Yea she probably is”, I said chuckling at the thought of Chyna’s dramatic actions.

“I probably take her out to dinner tonight though”, he told me.

“That’s a good look, I don’t know what me and Karrueche plan on doing for the rest of this day”, I told him as we started walking.

“Yea you don’t know because your mind too busy on Rihanna”, he said which shocked me.

“Not even”, I said seriously.

“Bro come on be serious, and I’m not saying this just because of today. Even when we randomly talk about Rihanna you get that stupid facial expression… see look at it right now on ya’ face”, he said pointing and laughing.

I laughed, “Yo shut up nigga, you chatting”, I told him.

“Yea okay, I’m chatting but that shit true”, he lastly said.