Lirry: Secrets...

Hi Guys this is Musky and this is a Liam and Harry story!

Hope You guys like it!!!!

Add it to your reading list, become our fan, vote, comment ANYTHING....

Can't wait to see your opinions on this story! Luv ya guys keep on reading our stories

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

I woke up seeing Harry's beautiful green eyes, and his curls in my face. Harry was shouting 'LIAM HURRY UP AND GET OUT OF BED!' But I was too busy admiring his curly curls. My day was going to be perfect today. Zayn was spending some time with Perrie, Louis was gonna have a day out with Eleanor and Niall was going to Ireland because he was missing his family. I was all alone with Haz. For some reason I still didn't know if Harry had the same feeling for me as I do for him... But that wasn't the point; the point was that I was going to be alone with him for the WHOLE day!!!!!! I wonder what we were going to do??

My bedroom door burst open with Harry standing there looking at me. I got up before Harry got another chance to start shouting at me again which I didn't want him to do. How could I tell Harry about my feelings for him... I mean he is such a cutie and when he's around me, my heart feels like it's gone for a swimming in the "Love Tunnel" if that makes sence.... Liking Harry is like the best thing that has happened to me. I always wonder if Harry has the same feeling for me as I have for him.....

No.. I don't think that Haz would have the same feelings because he might think that the only person I would love is either Niall or Zayn. I mean I do love Niall and Zayn but... as best friends or brothers and it's the same with Lou but it's different with Harry. I don't know when and how I started liking Harry but I'm happy that I did.

So anyway...I was thinking of going to go up to Haz and tell him how I feel about him but I don't know how to tell him. I have been keeping this secret inside of me for a months and now I'm going to tell my crush that I love him.

I was just about to tell Harry my feelings for him when he also wanted to tell me something. I could see that he has some kind of pain in his lovely green eyes that he could been hiding from the other guys and it also looked like that he was just about to tell me. I could feel it in my heart. Maybe I was the Payne (get it? Payne is my surename and the pain in Harry's eyes) as in I was the Payne, his love of his life?

Harry's POV

No one knew about this... Not even me until it happened last night. Yesterday I had a dream that me and Liam were on this beach in Australia and it was all dark and a path of candles leading to a room full of flowers.. well basically a room for couples that come here for honeymoons and stuff, me and Liam were just looking the each others eyes and some how when ended up KISSING!? I mean me.. and Liam... Kissing it means no sence!

I started wondering that did I also like Liam or not ? But since yesterday when ever I'm near Liam my heart starts beating like it's just ran 1000m in a race. It's like I'm feeling Liam in a different type of way.... Maybe I'm in love with Liam but I just didn't know it until now.. I think I should just forget that I ever thought of liking Liam or that Liam would ever like me.

Suddenly Liam came in the kitchen where I was cooking and it looked like that he wanted to talk to me desperately about something. Should I tell him that what I was thinking about him and that I thought that I liked him or did he like me? But I think I should keep this as a secret and forget that it ever happened??

"Haz I wanna talk to you about something.... That I have been trying to tell you for months.." Liam started off.

I replied saying "Err.... Yehh.... Sure..... What ever...."

Why was I getting nervous while talking to Liam?? I think the twinkle in his eyes have automatically made me fall in love with him.....I think I should tell him

"Haz wat's wrong..... You sound in PAYNE...I mean pain" Liam said looking in my eyes and while putting his hand on the counter where I was cooking....I wasn't really cooking, I was just wanted to hold the moment

I finally spoke "Li I wanna tell you something....Err....I wanted to say....that...... I have been keeping this secret from I don't know when but I think... I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted with a lot of confidence.

Liam was shocked.

"Haz I never knew you had I same feelings for me as I do for you...." Liam said happily with a huge grin on his glowing face

"You mean........ you also love me?!" As I spoke looking happy and a bit confused as well

"Yessss! Haz I love you" Liam said with excitement

Liam came closer to me, which also allowed me to pull closer to him as well. I could feel Liam breathing.. That's how close I was to him! Now all I could see was his beautiful face and if I looked up I could see Liam's eyes full of happiness and if I looked down then I could see Liam lips..... I went for it....!! I started kissing the gorerous Liam Payne!

At that very moment Louis got home and came in the kitchen where Liam and I were kissing with a lot of passion.

"Umm... Liam what do you think your doing to my Harry" Louis said in his usually sassy tone

Liam pulled away from me and said "I'm kissing Harry because we both told each other how we felt and now we are all over each other.."

Zayn walked in and said "So you two kept this secret from me, Lou and Nialler... How could you Liam"

Me and Liam were speechless for a minute.

Zayn spoke again and said "Right before this gets any out of control...I'm going to say.. Liam and Harry start dating already. and get a room! louis added. But PROMISE that no more secrets...... niall and looking worried.

Me and Liam shouted at once saying "Yessssss!" I coutined saying "We won't keep any secrets from you guys anymore, and thank you for letting us be together"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys how did you like this one shot...

Pls became my fan, vote, like, comment

Keep reading and love you guys